Just got an email my complimentary NFL Game Pass access has been extended through 7/31. It was set to expire 5/31.

Melvin Gordon throwing all sorts of shade at the Chargers. Guess they’re ready to play without fans 🤷‍♂️

He will be a good addition in Denver especially if their o-line can play well. They added some weapons in the draft.

I liked what I saw from Drew Lock at the end of the year. I suppose Elway has to get lucky on a QB at some point! 😆 Was not happy with them in the draft though. After going Jeudy in the first round they had no business going with Hamler in the second round! I really thought he could drop to the Packers which would’ve been perfect for this Penn State / Packers fan!

I liked what I saw from Drew Lock at the end of the year. I suppose Elway has to get lucky on a QB at some point! 😆 Was not happy with them in the draft though. After going Jeudy in the first round they had no business going with Hamler in the second round! I really thought he could drop to the Packers which would’ve been perfect for this Penn State / Packers fan!

Right! :LOL: Drew Lock got a ton of playing time at Mizzou so he’s got a lot of reps under his belt and with Flacco gone he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder. I liked the Jeudy pick a lot but the Hamler pick was smart in my opinion. With Jeudy and Sutton as the 1 and 2, Hamler will be perfect inside. He has elite speed (4.27 in the 40) which is important in the slot and he has high character. All around they’re a lot more explosive after this draft & free agency cycle.

Right! :LOL: Drew Lock got a ton of playing time at Mizzou so he’s got a lot of reps under his belt and with Flacco gone he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder. I liked the Jeudy pick a lot but the Hamler pick was smart in my opinion. With Jeudy and Sutton as the 1 and 2, Hamler will be perfect inside. He has elite speed (4.27 in the 40) which is important in the slot and he has high character. All around they’re a lot more explosive after this draft & free agency cycle.
Lock had to be laughing his was through the draft. He’s got an abundance of weapons. If he can establish himself it’ll be awesome to watch a decade of him vs. Mahomes.

Melvin Gordon throwing all sorts of shade at the Chargers. Guess they’re ready to play without fans 🤷‍♂️
You gotta admit, that was funny - and he wasn't wrong either! :LOL:

You gotta admit, that was funny - and he wasn't wrong either! :LOL:
It didn’t help the Packers out there last year! Still sour... 😒

It didn’t help the Packers out there last year! Still sour... 😒

The Jordan Love pick...ouch.

Good player but Aaron Rodgers just signed an extension and he has never been given a first round WR or RB. They didn't even draft one single WR in the deepest WR draft in NFL history!

The Jordan Love pick...ouch.

Good player but Aaron Rodgers just signed an extension and he has never been given a first round WR or RB. They didn't even draft one single WR in the deepest WR draft in NFL history!
Yea I’m still confused by that. But if it’s anything like the Chiefs coming off a good year with Alex Smith and drafting Mahomes (not comparing Rodgers to Smith haha), you take your guy when you see him. That being said, I’m all-in on the new coach and GM. I don’t want Rodgers calling the shots, I want him running the plays (and not throwing the ball away!).

Some interesting recent signings:

Andy Dalton -> Cowboys - 1yr/$3mil -- former starter, another solid addition to the QB room. A smart & trustworthy backup.
Joe Flacco -> NY Jets - 1yr/$1.5mil -- an intelligent Super Bowl winning QB as a backup and mentor for Darnold at only 1.5mil -- steal.
Carlos Hyde -> Seahawks - 1yr/2.75mil -- adds depth to an RB room that had a lot of injuries last year.
Eli Apple -> Panthers - 1yr/3mil -- prove it deal; potential starter on the cheap.

Where did you get that Super Bowl champs football?
My wife got it for me. I'm not sure where she bought mine, but here is the same thing for the same price she paid. It's really well made.

I bought the display case separately from the Chiefs Pro Shop.

My wife got it for me. I'm not sure where she bought mine, but here is the same thing for the same price she paid. It's really well made.

I bought the display case separately from the Chiefs Pro Shop.

Thank you

I have a solid list of fantasy sleepers that I'm ready to put to use.

Fingers crossed for an on-time start to the season 🤞

Drew Brees jerseys being burned in New Orleans?!? What a time to be alive!

The Texans have a brutal schedule this year. I see them losing 5 or 6 of the first 8 games. I am hoping they get blown out and embarrassed in every game until Bill Obrien is run out of town. It cannot happen soon enough.

Week 1 Sept 10 at Kansas City Chiefs NBC 7:20 PM
Week 2 Sept 20 Baltimore Ravens CBS 3:25 PM
Week 3 Sept 27 at Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 12:00 PM
Week 4 Oct 4 Minnesota Vikings FOX 12:00 PM
Week 5 Oct 11 Jacksonville Jaguars CBS 12:00 PM
Week 6 Oct 18 at Tennessee Titans CBS 12:00 PM
Week 7 Oct 25 Green Bay Packers Fox 12:00 PM
Week 8 BYE
Week 9 Nov 8 at Jacksonville Jaguars CBS 12:00 PM

The Texans have a brutal schedule this year. I see them losing 5 or 6 of the first 8 games. I am hoping they get blown out and embarrassed in every game until Bill Obrien is run out of town. It cannot happen soon enough.

Week 8 BYE
Ouch. As a Penn State fan, I liked O’Brien until he tried to go full Belichick. Part of me hopes he pulls it off, but how many seasons of first round exits can you stomach with all the controversy?

Week 8 BYE
Maybe I think too highly of Watson, but I think they can go 4-4 or 5-3 with that start.

I always say any home game is a possible win and they should be able to win or be real close at Pitt, at Jacksonville, and at Tennessee.

I see KC as a loss, but the other games should be competitive.

Maybe I think too highly of Watson, but I think they can go 4-4 or 5-3 with that start.

I always say any home game is a possible win and they should be able to win or be real close at Pitt, at Jacksonville, and at Tennessee.

I see KC as a loss, but the other games should be competitive.

I think highly of Watson as well. I just don't trust the organizational structure to provide him enough support. The addition of Tunsil helps but the last few years their O line has been awful and other than Hopkins until he was traded, nobody to throw to. Watson makes that team look better than they are. We have seen how they have done with backups.

I think highly of Watson as well. I just don't trust the organizational structure to provide him enough support. The addition of Tunsil helps but the last few years their O line has been awful and other than Hopkins until he was traded, nobody to throw to. Watson makes that team look better than they are. We have seen how they have done with backups.
The scathing truth right here.

I hated the Hopkins trade and still hate it. I think BoB should be run out of town no doubt, but the offense isn't going to be the issue this year.

WR's (yes health issues) - Fuller, Cobb, Cooks, and Stills is not elite but is pretty deep. The OLine made huge improvements last year and the TE spot is also better. BoB not calling plays I am hoping will help as well.

The defense is the problem. Namely our secondary. We can't compete with the KC's of the world when we can't get them off the field.

The defense is the problem. Namely our secondary. We can't compete with the KC's of the world when we can't get them off the field.
The defense took a step backwards with Vrabel. I was hoping Romeo would be able to get them back in shape but it has not happened. I have nothing against the new DC but I am hoping for a complete meltdown on both sides of the ball until BoB is run out of town.

Lynn Bowden not doing himself any favors. I’d like to see him keep it together because he’s electric on the field.

Ok, where are my Wentz haters. I need a fantasy league with a bunch of you.

I know @JB is not on the LTBB train. In Phila, Wentz has the nickname bronco on sports radio, so LTBB means “let the bronco buck” It’s what they call the Wentz backers here in Phila.

Wentz over ?

Where would you have him today? I have him at Four today, but admit in a year Jackson could be ahead of him.

QB Ranking

1. Wilson
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Wentz
5. Jackson

Back