2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

ooo, let me know what you think about the tech shorts and (i think) the cloudspun sweater.

Tech shorts are fantastic, very similar to a pair of Fabletics shorts I own, which are great for working out and wearing about town see athleisure haha.

Fit is great went L in the bottoms and M in the tops and fit is great. The CLOUDSPUN 1/4 zips are definitely built to layer as there is space specifically arms/chest stomach.

The Crew CLOUDSPUN is tighter and definitely more form fitting, was thinking about trying both the crew and 1/4 zip on at the same time to see about layering when it gets cooler, however it's August and I didn' feel like going full Tribiani

Sweet!

I see the Henley polo in there. 😍 Cool, daddio!

Same great feel as the Polos - fits a little tighter in the chest/arms - also I don't think they're as long. I can check if anyone needs me to.

Same great feel as the Polos - fits a little tighter in the chest/arms - also I don't think they're as long. I can check if anyone needs me to.
I'm looking at grabbing one of them so, when you have a moment, it would be great to get more info on the sizing and length. Many thanks.

This thread is making it very hard for me to not go visit the Puma website again...and again

This thread is making it very hard for me to not go visit the Puma website again...and again

So much goodness to choose from.

Tech shorts are quickly becoming a weekend staple.

I need to request banishment from the Puma website and sites selling Cloudspun. And Jackpot pants and shorts. Let’s just call it allPuma clothes.

I like the Jackpot shorts, but the Weekenders are really good too. They sit a little bit higher above the knee with a similar fit elsewhere.

Amazon has some Women’s Cloudspun 1/4 zips on sale for <$30 (color/size dependent).
FYI, as I this has made my ability to purchase golf items for myself a little easier :ROFLMAO:

Back