2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

Just bought one of these

Cloudspun-Taylor-Men's-Golf-Polo-Shirt.jpg

Hope they are as good as everyone says

Yaaiiisssss. When people are bragging about how good they are, take notice.

You won’t be disappointed!

Hope so, never worn Puma before, but have heard good things about the cloudspun range

Hope so, never worn Puma before, but have heard good things about the cloudspun range

Soooo good looking forward to your thoughts

Got me a TMobile 40% off Puma code to use today.....gonna cost me !!

My shirt arrived today, it feels very soft indeed. Looking forward to wearing it for the first time

Whoa, I stand corrected- those red shoes. Those are really good.

Got me a TMobile 40% off Puma code to use today.....gonna cost me !!
I hate to say that it probably won't work on Puma Golf stuff. Different website.

I think that would mean was? I don’t smell anything yet 🤷🏽‍♂️

pics to come... unless it was an animal
If it was an animal you have some explaining to do.. Lol

It's easy to get caught up in the greatness of Cloudspun but the Jackpot pants and shorts are phenomenal. Great fit and feel. And they have the only waistband I can think of of the other golf shorts and pants I have that will actually keep my shirt tucked.

It's easy to get caught up in the greatness of Cloudspun but the Jackpot pants and shorts are phenomenal. Great fit and feel. And they have the only waistband I can think of of the other golf shorts and pants I have that will actually keep my shirt tucked.

Like hitting the Jackpot?

Received some Puma goodness. Don’t overlook the weekender fit short. A little shorter (above the knees) but a fantastic and comfortable short.

D379F794-1990-47C7-B0AC-594994F64A94.jpeg

Incoming...

Back