2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

I just got this shirt and I freaking love it

5CC8F5CE-5977-418A-A846-2BD6706D41F5.png

Just got this in the mail.....20200908_123638.jpg

Forget golf shorts, I’m looking forward to the age when I don’t even wear pants!

I mean at the club I played today, they were more concerned about cell phones, than my shorts haha

Today’s pairing with navy shorts with shark 🦈 motif last season’s n but still...

2483BED9-A2D2-46E6-AAD9-EC132A3F6E6A.jpeg

Picked up some Arnie shirts and the weekender shorts. Still a few months of shorts weather here in the south.

Continuing my collection of Pro Adapts. Did not get the Arnie ones. The Red Atlanta ones looked sharp.

Have it and love it too! Also the blue with the pineapples. Normally wear them as bar/dinner shirts, but played a round it in once and it did fine.
The blue with the pineapples is my favorite shirt I own right now! For golf and everything else

You know... I am both excited and worried for Puma’s Black Friday sale, as well as what happens in 2021. The latter is uhh... O_0

You know... I am both excited and worried for Puma’s Black Friday sale, as well as what happens in 2021. The latter is uhh... O_0

Save your money lol

I was in Dick’s today browsing the golf department and I saw this shirt. I kinda like it. Too bad were heading towards fall and winter here.

You're always going to tampa where that shirt is ALWAYs in season

You're always going to tampa where that shirt is ALWAYs in season

If and when the NY travel restrictions are lifted my first stop is Tampa.

Yes, me my wife are Lightning fans. I took her to a couple games. Our hotel was a short walk from the arena. Going to win the Cup this year, I hope.

I turned (whatever age I am) and now I wear golf shorts out in public. When did this happen?!
Me too! Maybe we need the #golfshortsmafia.

How do these fit?? Or Puma in general. Thinking about getting some but I've read mixed sizing review.
The Ignites run a little big. Puma says this, accurately, for the ones that it applies to: "Fit: Fits slightly long, consider going down ½ size."

Back