Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Question - I looked at the leaderboard on the the PGA site - some players have Titleist after their name, but some have nothing. Can someone explain that for me?

Question - I looked at the leaderboard on the the PGA site - some players have Titleist after their name, but some have nothing. Can someone explain that for me?
If they're playing a Titleist ball. Just covert advertising

With plenty of players still to tee off, there are 32 players with two strokes of the leader. Man if the afternoon guys didn’t hit great we could see a crazy tight leaderboard going into tomorrow. Imagine a playoff with like 5-7 guys. That would be awesome to see

Birdiepalooza

Chris Kirk is on the opposite end of the spectrum as Bryson in terms of effort put into a swing. Both results are great.

Did Webb just reach the 4th in two, with back to back 308 yard shots? He is playing sooo well lately

Coverage kicks off and the first shot all I hear is FORE!!!!

I wonder how much gold speeds up if no alignment lines were used. I just watched Wolff remark his ball to get it right 4 times.

Bryan with the move of the day. Looks like an afternoon birdie fest is underway

Crazy how dialed in Simpson is right now

Webb still rocking the Odyssey V Line tank.

I wonder how much gold speeds up if no alignment lines were used. I just watched Wolff remark his ball to get it right 4 times.
They could save more time if they'd at least read putts at the same time, instead of standing around doing absolutely nothing while the other guy is looking at a putt. Beginners should watch what these guys do on greens and do the exact opposite, in most cases.

Do you think he is headed to be a force on tour or just a hot hand right now?

i think it’s more of a hot hand and a great time to be on a hot streak with the restart. When I think of a player being a force I think of a stone cold killer, and he doesn’t strike me as having that trait.

I think if anyone is on the cusp of being a force it’s Bryson. A few more putts drop or if he cleans up the wedges, he can pile up wins in a hurry and no one can touch him.

Do you think he is headed to be a force on tour or just a hot hand right now?

of course now you’ve got me thinking “Silent Assassin” describes Webb, lol

Wolff looks dialed in and where did Armour come from.

This leaderboard isn’t at all what I would have expected. Even for a Saturday.

I heart Wolff.

I wonder how much golspeeds up if no alignment lines were used. I just watched Wolff remark his ball to get it right 4 times.

sure is frustrating!

I'd like 1/2 of the ball to have no markings and they have to putt with that side up ;)

Bryson will be 2 back now.

Im curious how he will handle Augusta National which can be a bombers paradise, but usually for lefties

Back