2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

I need those custom recoils in my life! Amazing! 🔥🔥🔥

Favorite part would easily be the classic Hogan looks that are being incorporated with today's technology. like a blast from the past getting a modern refresh. Just looking at the newer hogans has had me browsing ebay and 2nd swings for classic hogans.

What's not to love here, can't go wrong with Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya. But I do love the ICON scoring clubs; irons I'd love to play!

The best part of the Classic Hogan Irons is the pure feel and forgiveness then add the amazing custom shafts with incredible graphics.

Best part of this set is those shafts! Amazing! Would be tough to play golf when I'm busy showing those off.

Best part would be winning such a beautiful set, I use top Flite and am looking for new irons

Love everything about this set! The combo and versatility of the muscle back scoring clubs and cavity back mid to long irons are beautiful. The classic Ben Hogan look with the modern shaft design is an unmatchable combo. The shafts are unbelievable and one of kind. These are show stopping clubs all the way up and down and would be a privilege to play for years and years. Merry Christmas to all and to all good golf!

Those shafts are awesome! This would be a HUGE upgrade from my 1998 big berthas. Thanks for giving back this season!

Hogan is such a iconic name in golf and with the custom Recoils are such a fantastic looking combo! The scoring clubs look like they would live up to their name! :golf3:

I love the look of the ICON irons. Also glad to see the Ben Hogan brand back out there, had a set when I first got started in golf and honestly haven’t found clubs that perform like those since...

I love the classic look of the heads and the shaft design is to die for !

I have the Hogan PTx irons (not the pros) and they are a fantastic set of irons. Simply straight as arrows and very forgiving. So, while this is not an entry the lucky winner will absolutely love these. What a fantastic prize. And you get the combo set with custom shafts.

These are the best looking clubs ever! They would look even better in my bag!

Not sure how to pick just one favorite. Home run on looks, but in looking at the combo set the gaping is perfect and the design features between the PTx Pro & ICON irons sound incredible. Eye poppers, for sure, and would be a huge upgrade to the bag. Ever time i see a post/like on Twitter from @Sox_Fan for Ben Hogan Golf it always grabs my attention. Good luck all!(y)

Have always had a place in my heart for Hogan irons and the combo set is a great fit for my game. Thing I like the best are those blades, so pure looking!

I love the idea of a combo set packed with tech and wrapped in a classic Hogan look. I love that only slightly more than the shafts. All the components fit quite well with how my game has evolved this year.

I've been drooling over the Hogan combo sets for a bit now, love the look

Last edited:
Love the look of those irons. Clean and classic. But...

Those shafts.. :love::love:🔥🔥

Love the overall look. Would look so much better in my bag though ??

Back