2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Love the Hogan Combo set option, but what truly sets it apart has to be the custom shafts! Recoils are fantastic shafts but the custom paint job is amazing.

The custom shafts are off the charts!!!????

This is a fantastic giveaway! The custom shafts are off the charts good! Can't believe how well those came out. They may be the best custom set we've seen on THP. LOOOOVE the graphics! This combo set is stunning and I've heard nothing but great things about both heads in the set.

Day 2 is even more awesome!

I love the combo set concept and what Ben Hogan is doing with them. It make so much sense that your 4iron is more forgiving and easier to hit than your 9i. If I ever get a new set of irons i will certainly explore a combo set.

So much to love about this set. Playing a set of 1/10 custom shafts would be pretty special. Not to mention the fact that they are UST shafts. Those irons are no slouches either.

What an amazing, fantastic, blow-the-top-off prize! The irons are fantastic. The performance, feel and forgiveness are game changers. And then, those shafts! Talk about a once in a lifetime prize. It’s a set of 1 in 10 or so. Truly, truly custom.

I’d enter if I didn’t already have a set of PTX Pros with custom THP shafts but you want to get in your entry here. Do it folks!

I don't know much about these irons, but the shafts are absolutely sweet!

This is an outstanding set of irons with an outrageously cool set of custom Recoils. THP Cheer indeed - these are going to make someone really happy!

Not an entry - as I would love to see someone else win these. My favorite part about that set is the custom Recoils. Those graphics are lit. It as a darn near tie on how well the PTx Pro and Icon perform together on course - those heads are a dream to play.

Everything...obviously! 😃 Probably the one thing that sticks out to me is the apparently almost seamless transition from UiHi to PTx Pro to ICON within the combo set. The lack of a completely different look at address when standing over different models is sure to instill confidence when making a swing.

I like the look of the hogan irons. They are a long standing classic and the custom shafts add a nice pop making them totally unique.

Favorite thing....? The pairing of 2 amazing pieces of equipment. UST Mamiya and Ben Hogan are great companies and this is yet another example!

I’ve always wanted to try these shafts, these are the correct profile for me and look hat the heads!

Wow. What a prize. 🔥
Obviously the shafts are sick...with the THP LOGO AND the colors, but my favorite part is the ties to Fort Worth. Born and raised in Fort Worth and it will always be home.

I just love Ben Hogan so swinging his clubs would be pure and nostalgic

I love the look that these irons will give me behind the ball

I think you have to go for the combo on this one, right? I haven't tried this either of the PTx Pro or ICON but have heard nothing but good things about them, and those shafts are fantastic. Would love to give these a shot.

I love the look of the clubs but most of all I love the combo set. Nice to have a forgiving long iron but have short irons you can attach with. Hogan still a classic.

I love the look of the clubs but most of all I love the combo set. Nice to have a forgiving long iron but have short irons you can attach with. Hogan still a classic.

Back