2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

LOVE this giveaway. Clubs are stunning, shafts are beautiful. I have been saving VERY slowly to buy this exact set, this would be such an incredible gift to get!!

The irons look amazing but those staffs steal the show. I have heard amazing things about Recoils and that custom finish looks incredible.

Thanks for another awesome giveaway THP!

wow!! I really love the look of the Hogan icon irons. The whole set fits my eye.....but lets face it, those shafts are gorgeous and I need those in my bag!!! Look good, play good

I absolutely love the look of those shafts. Personally I've been looking for a set of irons to bring me back to the days I used my 2002/2003 Nike Pro Combo forged set. Muscle-back short irons are my favorite clubs to hit out of anything

Sleek shafts and classic by design. What's not to like. A nice new upgrade to the bag!

I've always really liked the look of Hogan irons, these being no exception! It is hard to believe in all the years I've been playing golf a set of Hogan clubs are the ones from a major OEM I've never owned.

Things I love about these irons...
1. Everything
2. The way the icon irons look at address
3. Classic styling.
4. The shafts are so cool!!!

Ben Hogan, the man, has always fascinated me. I like the classic Hogan script logo on those Mamiya shafts.

The clubs are awesome - the shafts are outta this world crazy cool?? ??...../‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’\?????

The best part for me has to be those shafts! Gorgeous! The combo set comes in at a close second though.

I have always wanted to try the Ben Hogan irons and the Recoil shafts! Sounds like a match made in Heaven to me! I would love to play that combo to see how much better I could score!!!

I like the combo set, a set for players wanting to score low. Hogan irons have always set the bar and combined with ust shafts this set is bound to put up some low numbers

My favorite thing about this giveaway is the Ben Hogan combo set. This combo is definitely top tier as far as performance and quality and could very well come out on top against any major OEM's combo irons. Oh yeah and custom Recoils definitely on my radar for the premiere fiber shaft I plan to game.

My favorite part is the custom shafts. Awesome looking.

Ben Hogan hit on a winner with this line, and pairing them up with the custom shafts is just fantastic. I dig the whole setup!

The look of these irons are stunning! Good luck to everyone!

It's the shafts. Just amazing.

I really like the clean look to the iron heads. The shafts just look amazing and I've been really curious about making the switch to a recoil shaft from what I've read about them on the forums.

Such clean lines on the scoring clubs! Tested these and love the feel.

These are amazing looking irons - scoring iron are on fire without the shafts they look hot but custom shafts just set them apart

Back