2020 Toulon Putter Thread

@Molten, do you find the Indy to be super easy to line up? I don't know if it was the long site line or that combined with the shape but man was it easy to line up and hit my lines with today. My round was garbage but my putting was actually pretty legit.
Yeah, it was pretty darn easy to line up. I actually putt better with no markings on the face so I ignored the line and just used the unmarked chrome part. A little mental block that the rest was there and it worked wonders. Glad your putting was good. Does it have a chance to stay in the bag?

Putting the Atlanta in the bag for the round tomorrow morning. Practice putts been feeling good with it

Yeah, it was pretty darn easy to line up. I actually putt better with no markings on the face so I ignored the line and just used the unmarked chrome part. A little mental block that the rest was there and it worked wonders. Glad your putting was good. Does it have a chance to stay in the bag?
If it weren't for the fact that I have a new SeeMore coming it would definitely have a chance. I'll be using it until that comes in for sure though. The feel of the Indy isn't quite as good as others IMO which is a sticking point but I can overlook that if I keep putting like that.

Wife got me a VariSpeed putting system for father's day and I don't have a backup putter to use with it so I just ordered a Las Vegas from the garage.

Have a Las Vegas strokelan h7 on the way to me :D Cant wait to get it, my first 'high end' splurge golf item.. thabk goodness for trade in trade up lol wouldve never happened otherwise

Edit- just saw on my order I'm being sent a 2019.. cant imagine any discernable difference tho right?

Last edited:
Have a Las Vegas strokelan h7 on the way to me :D Cant wait to get it, my first 'high end' splurge golf item.. thabk goodness for trade in trade up lol wouldve never happened otherwise

Edit- just saw on my order I'm being sent a 2019.. cant imagine any discernable difference tho right?
I don't think they've changed anything from '19 to '20 on the Vegas but I could be wrong.

Either way it's purrtttttyyy
20200624_203817_3.gif

Got a round friday and saturday so going right in the bag

My Austin was delivered on Friday and I had my maiden voyage with it today. I got about 6 practice putts and we were off.

I love the simple but gorgeous looks of the putter. I find that it frames the ball perfectly for me. I immediately felt comfortable with this putter in my hands. For me I putted pretty well today and my speed for the most part was spot on. Really looking forward to having this in my bad this season

My Austin was delivered on Friday and I had my maiden voyage with it today. I got about 6 practice putts and we were off.

I love the simple but gorgeous looks of the putter. I find that it frames the ball perfectly for me. I immediately felt comfortable with this putter in my hands. For me I putted pretty well today and my speed for the most part was spot on. Really looking forward to having this in my bad this season
Nice! It’s a great putter for sure.

Finally had a chance to roll my new Vegas this weekend. It's a fantastic putter but I feel like I'm just more confident with the Chicago. Those may be the two best putters I've ever rolled but I'm sticking with the blade haha

Finally had a chance to roll my new Vegas this weekend. It's a fantastic putter but I feel like I'm just more confident with the Chicago. Those may be the two best putters I've ever rolled but I'm sticking with the blade haha

The Chicago is definitely one of my favorites. (y)

Had a much more positive day with the Chicago on Saturday. It’s taking me a while to get used to weight v’s roll. I think I’d like a heavier sole weight but they are like unicorn 🦄 poo!

I need to get the loft adjusted on my Chicago ASAP.y fitting at club champion identified I have a slight forward press and recommended loft be 1* on my putter. All my putters since the fitting have been adjusted and I’ve been happy. The Chicago isn’t and I’m noticing it. I had about a 25’ birdie putt today and came up woefully short. I’ll admit the stroke is on me, but I noticed the roll isn’t as quick or clean as I’d like. PGA SS machine is down so I’m out of options until they can get their machine fixed. I might throw in another putter in the meantime bc I’m getting inconsistent trying to add a forward press to get the roll I need.

I need to get the loft adjusted on my Chicago ASAP.y fitting at club champion identified I have a slight forward press and recommended loft be 1* on my putter. All my putters since the fitting have been adjusted and I’ve been happy. The Chicago isn’t and I’m noticing it. I had about a 25’ birdie putt today and came up woefully short. I’ll admit the stroke is on me, but I noticed the roll isn’t as quick or clean as I’d like. PGA SS machine is down so I’m out of options until they can get their machine fixed. I might throw in another putter in the meantime bc I’m getting inconsistent trying to add a forward press to get the roll I need.
Can't Club Champion adjust it for you?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I have 2 rounds in the books with my Austin and I can’t explain the confidence I have standing over putts. The milled face is a winner for me and I will find it very difficult going back to any kind of insert.

I have 2 rounds in the books with my Austin and I can’t explain the confidence I have standing over putts. The milled face is a winner for me and I will find it very difficult going back to any kind of insert.
The Toulon diamond milling is fantastic. I still like Odyssey’s inserts but going back and forth doesn’t bother me at all.

I had the Chicago in the bag today and rolled in 32 putts. Had a birdie putt of about 30 feet that just rolled so smooth from the start to the ball dropping. I really like the milling on the Chicago and how quickly it gets the ball rolling smoothly.

Long time SC guy here, but every time I go into a golf shop I roll the Las Vegas and make putts like nothing else I’ve used. I finally bought a “carry over“ 2019 from Callaway last week and I’m loving it. Time will tell of it knocks my Phantom 6 out of the bag for good!

Long time SC guy here, but every time I go into a golf shop I roll the Las Vegas and make putts like nothing else I’ve used. I finally bought a “carry over“ 2019 from Callaway last week and I’m loving it. Time will tell of it knocks my Phantom 6 out of the bag for good!
May just end up tweaking that username soon enough :p

I cannot stop thinking about a Las Vegas!! It is calling my name.

So 1st time today whereby I’ve really clicked with my Chicago. Sunk some long putts today and lagged most within a foot or so.

I can't say enough about the Toulon Chicago. The roll is puts on the ball is quick and smooth. The weighting on the putter is perfect for me.
This putter won't be leaving the bag.

Last edited:
Putter has been on fire the last 2 rounds. 25 (1 hole pitted from off green, another hole out), and today's 26 (thanks to decent chipping)

VID_110040206_090714_786_2.gif

Was stuck behind a couple groups and dropped 2 60'+ putts uphill practicing some lag putts.. fried to capture but a little harder one handed
20200801_134409_1.gif

Ball just feels so good coming off the face

I've never been as confident in a putter as I have been in the Chicago...something just clicked and I feel like my putter is a weapon now compared to just trying to get the ball in the hole recently. I have birdie putts and I feel they will drop. It's a great feeling, feeling good about the flatstick and the Chicago is making everything feel right lol

Back