Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

Gonna have to say that it must be really nice to have others looking for your ball in the rough for you. Cause a lot of us would have lost a ton of balls in a round if we hit tee shots like Bryson. Gotta admit that right?:p

Well won, Bulk, well won.

The word that will be used a lot in the coming weeks leading to the masters. That is going to be super annoying..

Bifurcation...

Same. Can’t stand him but he played much better than anyone else from tee to green. He wasnt just bombing it. He was bombing it straight and his Putting has been excellent.
What don't you like about Bryson?

Getting tired of hearing these announcers talk about how much of a different player Bryson is. We get it.

WTF Wolff? Putt and let the man have his moment.

Talk about milking it. You’re up 6 shots. Just put it close and tap it in. Tosser

Perfect way to end it.

What a round!

Great way to finish. Congrats to Bryson.

As much as I don't like him, have to give him credit. He played superb golf today and is a worthy winner

Congrats Bryson. Can't wait to see this at Augusta.

Dang Bryson, you did what you said you were going to do and it flat out worked with a great win at a tough course. Love him or hate him he played great golf.

WTF Wolff? Putt and let the man have his moment.
I thought of that, too. Was he close enough to 3rd to drop a spot if he three putted?

What a week for Bryson! Only player under par. Much deserved!

Gonna have to say that it must be really nice to have others looking for your ball in the rough for you. Cause a lot of us would have lost a ton of balls in a round if we hit tee shots like Bryson. Gotta admit that right?:p
Sure. But we could say the same about virtually any PGA Tournament player in virtually any PGA Tour event.

Great air time for Bridgestone on that final putt shot.

Sure. But we could say the same about virtually any PGA Tournament player in virtually any PGA Tour event.
Hmmm good point. There hasn't been that many winners to NOT hit fairways though, right? Most past winners hit fairways in any PGA event. I am sure there must be a stat for that somewhere.

Back