Tour Event 2021 Pebble Beach Pro Am

There is no taking away Spieth’s majors guys I get it. I’m just referring to him not showing up on Sundays. Maybe it’s not fair since he appears to just be getting back to form but this is two weeks in a row. Maybe he’s about to go on a run who knows
Honestly, I don’t expect him to go on a run any more than I expect anybody else to. There is no one dominant golfer these days, not even DJ wins every week and he’s about the closest to “dominant” there is on the Tour right now.

I think if Jordan can get to where he’s stringing together top 5s/top 10s with an occasional win, that’s pretty successful.

When the pressure ramps up on Sunday, JS seems to wilt lately. He's got to have the composition to go out and get it.

I’m already on the list. Hell I may be on top haha. However like I said before he teed off today I hope he wins 🤷🏻‍♂️

you sir have a special list! Lol

(and I hope you know it’s all in jest. The criticism is deserved, but this feels differently than the last couple of years and it’s been a long painful ride)

Day within 2 now this could get fun

That bogey could haunt Berger

Nice shots into 8 by Hoge and Spieth

Streelman making moves

Great shot Streelman

Streelman

I wonder what consumes more broadcast time, advertising or actual golf?

imagine someone in your group copying the Burger putting routine.... it would be their last trip around the course with my team

Look out, tough spot for Spieth

wow, Berger got real lucky there. He pulled that putt

Jordan , keep the move going!

That was a gutsy call to pull the driver for Berger

imagine someone in your group copying the Burger putting routine.... it would be their last trip around the course with my team
Im just happy after 3 days of his horribly long line up routine being aired, they are now not making us watch it.

Nice putt for Lashley there

CBS having some issues on the broadcast here

Back