ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Last major this week. Love The Open!

With this being the last major and the FedEx Cup playoffs coming not long after that what are the roster changes for playoffs? I know they are modified slightly but couldn't find the details anywhere. The minimum goes to 5 or something like that right?

Last major this week. Love The Open!

With this being the last major and the FedEx Cup playoffs coming not long after that what are the roster changes for playoffs? I know they are modified slightly but couldn't find the details anywhere. The minimum goes to 5 or something like that right?

In the Tour Championship it shrinks a bit. Before that, it stays largely the same.

i must've not been the only one whose team **** the bed this week as i moved up two spots...not only is golf hard...but fantasy golf is proving to be hard as well :cry::LOL:

In the Tour Championship it shrinks a bit. Before that, it stays largely the same.
Ok. Thank you sir (y)

I fear Covid is going to have impact again this week... good luck all
Agreed.
I'm in favor of just pretending this double money event was never part of our fantasy calendar. Who's with me?! ;)

But no, I think everyone is on eggshells this week with the extra travel and Covid for sure. Hope no one gets a bad test result, and this time next week it was a bunch of worry about nothing.

Not a good week at all dropped back down to 13th spot.

Moved up a few spots, but I need to destroy it this week in the picks. I have had such a poor time picking the winners this year.

There are some interesting value picks this week.

I am slowly going the wrong way in the standings. I need a HUGE week.

yep, I had 3 last week just give up hope, and a withdrawal....

@JB Two questions:

1. Are there still segment prizes for the league?
2. Can you send me a DM with the password for @Nerdy_81 's account so I can delete all of his picks last minute?

@JB Two questions:

2. Can you send me a DM with the password for @Nerdy_81 's account so I can delete all of his picks last minute?
Yes there will be prizes (coming soon).
Sure. You will need to send me your social security number first though, so I can verify : )

@JB Two questions:

So that's how Greg Norman got on my US Open roster

So that's how Greg Norman got on my US Open roster
At least you've been good enough that someone wants to hack your roster! ;);)

At least you've been good enough that someone wants to hack your roster! ;);)
Haha. Not lately though. I came out hot and have just been clinging to the life raft the last month.

Haha. Not lately though. I came out hot and have just been clinging to the life raft the last month.
It's tough to hold a lead in these things... last year I died the last 3 weeks of the season on pgatour.com (callaway league) and lost the season long prize by 34 points

It's tough to hold a lead in these things... last year I died the last 3 weeks of the season on pgatour.com (callaway league) and lost the season long prize by 34 points
That's brutal. I'm just going to keep doing what I done all year and if it works awesome, if it doesn't then it was fun to just be part of the conversation this year.

My team is set, tough one again this week, but hopefully I do a little better this time for the double points. I gave up one of my favorites to round out the team with a couple of more what I hope to be real value players, and going from a roster of seven to a roster of nine.

tenor.gif

Well, I have 8 of 9 that made it to the weekend ........

5th place this week. @Kulikj2 and I probably had very different reactions to Lious' and Rahm's round today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1st this week with only 5 guys playing the weekend. Definitely kicking myself in the arse for missing submitting a lineup one week early in the year. Despite the strong last month, put myself in way too big of a hole in the first half of the season.

5th place this week. @Kulikj2 and I probably had very different reactions to Lious' and Rahm's round today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're right about that! If Louis had pulled off the win that would have been a rap on the season. We should have known Louis wouldn't be able to finish. Too bad Rahm couldn't finish either!

You're right about that! If Louis had pulled off the win that would have been a rap on the season. We should have known Louis wouldn't be able to finish. Too bad Rahm couldn't finish either!
Yeah at one point, maybe after Friday, Rahm was way down and I was up over 2 million on you, but I knew it was going to shatter. Just happy Louis stayed even with him and I was able to squeak out a small margin. 5 weeks left. Should be fun!

Back