ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say about my week 1 picks; woof.

Get those picks in everybody.

Am I right after looking at picks for Thursday nite game that everyone got that right? We all were just a Giant penalty from all being wrong!:)

I’ve been back and forth a 1000x on the Dallas vs LAC game?!πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I’m off and running in my race for last Place.

This is fun for me as this is my first proper full NFL season (go Eagles). I have a basic idea of the better teams and hopefully as the season progresses I'll get more information on the teams to make better choices.

I am not of to a good start this year…

Not sure how I did it, but I guess I didn't select a pick on a few of the games :oops::ROFLMAO:

Not sure how I did it, but I guess I didn't select a pick on a few of the games :oops::ROFLMAO:
I had the same issue with a game. Just one, but sure thought I had picked in all of them.

Was checking my picks before thursday game and noticed 1 game unchecked. Just rechecked week 3 picks (before I change them 5 times) and 2 were unchecked. Something to keep in mind. Good to recheck.

I had the same issue with a game. Just one, but sure thought I had picked in all of them.
See, I thought I had selected all when I did the picks earlier in the week. Ah well, will have to make up some points this next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back