ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours to go!

Glad I went to check my picks! I had one left blank

I'm ready!

Don't forget to get your picks in, tonight's game will lock just before kickoff and you won't be able to make/change your pick.
My picks are in.. they are likely not good but they are in..lol

Yikes. Throw that on top of JK Dobbins

I’m not a football fan but won’t pass up an opportunity to win some THP swag.

A couple of years ago I managed to win the fantasy league at work without knowing anything. Thank you Arron Rodgers.

Here's a little teaser as the new season kicks off.

I won Week 6 last year, and I don't even follow NFL football. This is what I got in my THP Prize Pack, great stuff!

index.php

Raiders are looking like a better value now!

Sunday picks are in! Concensus mostly with some key upsets, including a shocker!

Snap! almost missed this!

I did better in the pickem than FF....this is going to be a long season.

Thanks to GB ******** the bed I need one hell of a game from Stafford tonight to head out of week 1 with a win.

Thanks to GB ******** the bed I need one hell of a game from Stafford tonight to head out of week 1 with a win.

I get it, I am projected to get less than what my opponent already has and he has 4 more guys to go. I need some kind of divine intervention to pull out a win. But I am honestly ok with the L. My track record is actually better when I lose the 1st game of the season, so I’m good with it.

Bummer that I missed the first week but I am in going forward.

I dug myself a big hole in Week 1 if I want to repeat as the overall winner.👎

Oh well let’s just say I ran myself out of being in contention for the holding the overall lead at the end of the season. My goodness my picks this week.

Can we act like Week 1 never happened?

I was doing great until last night, going for that one more long shot didn't work out for me though. :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back