2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

after some range time and a couple rounds, then putting my previous gamers back in for the same and comparison, decision made: t100S aren't for me.

i guess it's not a completely fair fight since i never tried my gamer shaft and grip with the t100S, but it really came down to turf interaction. i always thought my move would be better suited for a thinner sole, but time and again my previous gamers are proving how much better they get in and out of the ground than the t100S for me. again, totally unexpected, but also undeniable after what i consider to be enough testing.

so, these need a little spit shine then they'll be up for sale on the marketplace. absolutely beautiful club with an incredible feel, but not right for me.

It's tough to let them go.

Also, 223 are coming. You might like. (y)

Really curious about your answer to @DNice26 's question too. Because if it did help you make these decisions, which I think it might, I've reserved some jealousy for that. Just need to know if it's getting thrown your direction. :LOL:

I got another round in the the t100s I am liking these more and more. Think I might end up with a t200 4 iron I cant seem to get the middle as often as I would like.

@Djack sounds like you have been getting in your fair share of rounds since NM. Have to say I’m a bit jealous. Out of curiosity how has the back of the t-200’s been holding up? Notice any chatter? I’m entering my crazy season where I want to buy everything because I can’t golf and I am considering ordering the t-200’s 6-pw to have a bag battle come spring time against the the t-100S. I am fighting the urge because I know there is literally no good reason for me to do this

Stay the course with the t100s! 😁 That said I would enjoy following your bag battle with t100s v t200. ;)

Did the GC3 help you make the decision?

not really. it came down to a feel thing through impact. the honma just enter and exit the turf so pristinely for me. there’s an explosiveness. at its worst, it produces a thin miss (presumably because of bounce). at its best, it’s head-turningly crisp. like meg ryan in “when harry met sally:” “i’ll hit what he’s hitting.”

the numbers were crazy similar. but i prefer a thin miss over a heavy miss all day every day.

not really. it came down to a feel thing through impact. the honma just enter and exit the turf so pristinely for me. there’s an explosiveness. at its worst, it produces a thin miss (presumably because of bounce). at its best, it’s head-turningly crisp. like meg ryan in “when harry met sally:” “i’ll hit what he’s hitting.”

the numbers were crazy similar. but i prefer a thin miss over a heavy miss all day every day.

Interesting…when I had the T100S for all of one range session, it seemed to dig quite a bit for me too. And I rarely have that as an issue.

The 59’s are solid, but, I think these offer a little more…for a lot less. :LOL:

Ping was probably a bad choice of words. By ping I meant send an email to see the status on my irons is. I have a T200 5i and T100S 6-AW with Modus 120 stiff shafts coming from Cool Clubs. I was hoping they would be on their way but the heads are due in on 11/29. Apparently the shafts are in stock so hopefully I will get them outdoors before the courses close completely.

Went to the range today just wanting to hit these irons again. Also wanted to get the GW dialed in a little better with full shots and touch.

Good news is my flailing of the club head is gone and can now concentrate on flight and hunting my targets!

After about half a bucket I looked out and there was nobody on the course. It wasn't too bad in the mid 40's so I decided to go play a 9 hole round. I knew with the temps they would be coming up short so took that into consideration.

I'm beyond excited to continue to play these. I'm even getting along with the AMT White X100, it just reminds me to slow down a little and it performs admirably!

Got to hit quite a few irons and they all performed well and the feeling of getting towards center with confidence is making me happy.

My favorite shot was with the 7I on a par 3. I missed the 10 footer, but salvaged par.
20211118_131132.jpgHole 3.jpg
The driver was performing as well, will post that one in it's own thread.

Very happy with the changes I've made to the T100's and looking forward to some more rounds as weather and schedule permits!

I hit the T100 in the bay for the first time in a while today. I was moving it, so it was pretty fun. They're definitely not terrible. :p

Enjoyed a 1.5 hour session on the sim today. Warmed up working through the set to get some distance feels. Played 9 sim holes (Doral) and then worked on some 9 to 3 distance control shots with wedges. The solid feel and strong ball flight are very nice in the t100s. Love that 48 wedge. And when I pulled out the t200 4i for a long par 3, it did the job just right.

I put the 4i in the bag today, because why not, and for as tiny as it it, I just pounded it on repeat all damn round.

Hello there

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thems are perdy. Wait till you hit them a bit.
Just picked the one up after testing it a bit. Enjoyed it; hit it well!

I have my T100S irons with me for our little get together at Sand Hollow tomorrow. I am hopeful to have my swing with me and am excited to be playing them.

Calling all BLACK FINISH lovers!

TitleistT100address.jpgTitleistBlackt100.jpgTitleistT100.jpg

UGH I just got mine.... that is just not even fair!
It said 'Tour Only', but we all know what that means. Only a matter of time.

Have a date with my T100s tomorrow morning. All cleaned up and ready to go.

I mean excuse me…are these a thing?
They appear to exist. Now we just need someone to assure us that they for sure, 100%, will not be offered to the public, and then we'll know we're in business on them pretty soon.

They appear to exist. Now we just need someone to assure us that they for sure, 100%, will not be often to the public, and then we'll know we're in business on them pretty soon.
I could have swore someone asked about a black finish on these during the Titleist experience, but I cant remember what the answer was.

I could have swore someone asked about a black finish on these during the Titleist experience, but I cant remember what the answer was.
I thought the answer was looking at it but no commitment, not convinced of the right finish to last the longest. Different finishes create different metallurgy which means different feel.

Back