2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

I had a pretty lackluster day with driver on Monday for the FSGA tournament. After our second hole, I couldn't really find the middle of the face, and if I did I was offline. Then we got to the last hole of the day, the short par 4 8th. I don't know if anyone lasered it to get an actual yardage, but it shows 280 on the card. I played for some pull, with safety right if it went straight. Oh, it went straight, straight at the flag. We drove up and the ball was towards the back of the green, about 35 feet past the hole. Two putt bird. @MWard said he felt lucky to have witnessed it.

For the 50 and under division, there were five birdies on that hole. Our group had three of them.

View attachment 9114942
Pretty sure I said “Oh God he’s never gonna shut up about this” and it has rang true. No big deal that we all blocked each other out with birdies though.

After a weekend of golf in Myrtle, I am more confident when I am ripping at this driver than steering it. Just trust it
My driving was a mess but that's between my two ears.. was way too in my head about it. Got some good things to work on once I'm able to play golf again!

Pretty sure I said “Oh God he’s never gonna shut up about this” and it has rang true. No big deal that we all blocked each other out with birdies though.
It was the best shot anyone hit all day, worldwide.

Looking forward to what NC holds for this club. Got a little wonky in Myrtle but righted the ship a little and look forward to hitting it as well as I know I can. Still love the Max’s forgiveness off of slightly lower strikes as well as the occasional heel shot.

Triple Diamond LS does not go left. When I’m confident in the shot shape, I can take fun and aggressive lines like these!!! I’m playing in a scramble next weekend and I intend to go bonkers with this driver 😁

1C06AB75-6150-4619-A19B-1A1C5F0DD1CE.jpegC100DDBA-F149-4549-A433-3926FE7E93C2.jpeg52180EF4-C0EC-4431-892A-2A7978804D54.jpeg

After a weekend of golf in Myrtle, I am more confident when I am ripping at this driver than steering it. Just trust it
Saw this last night. My swing thought on the tee today because of your post was rip it and “Just Trust It”. It reminded me i have had some of my best driving days when i have taken that approach. Did just that with my Rogue Max ST and had a great driving day which led to a very good round for me . . Thanks for the great swing thought.

Had our club championship this weekend and I hit the Rogue LS on #1 day 1, snapped hooked into water and hit my OG Rogue 3 wood the rest of the weekend. 1 driver all weekend. Ugh! I hate that I can’t hit it. Is it the shafts? Is it me? I want to be able to just hit rope draws all day with it! On the range is missles but on the course a different story

Had our club championship this weekend and I hit the Rogue LS on #1 day 1, snapped hooked into water and hit my OG Rogue 3 wood the rest of the weekend. 1 driver all weekend. Ugh! I hate that I can’t hit it. Is it the shafts? Is it me? I want to be able to just hit rope draws all day with it! On the range is missles but on the course a different story

I feel your pain man. I am dealing with the snap hooks bad right now. It's the same miss with my Speed and Rogue Max. Played an amazing course and had to hit 3 wood and 5 wood off all tees.. Experimented with shafts too and it's just a swing issue for me right now..

Figured out a bit of a hitch in the swing, and have been hitting the Max great. 5/7 fairways and one of those was was intended to play down another fairway for a shortcut. Only miss was the 2nd and the ball ran through has me stoked for next week as well as how much the Stack system has been paying off. Such a forgiving head that makes so-so swings turn out good to great.

Its been just over a week since @MWard bore witness to the greatest golf shot ever hit. My Rogue ST Max LS struck the ball with such precision and such force, all were in awe. Had the green not been so far away, we surely would have seen the ball just burning the edge for a hole in one on a par four.

I wonder if he wishes he hadn't said anything about never hearing the end of it now...

Its been just over a week since @MWard bore witness to the greatest golf shot ever hit. My Rogue ST Max LS struck the ball with such precision and such force, all were in awe. Had the green not been so far away, we surely would have seen the ball just burning the edge for a hole in one on a par four.

I wonder if he wishes he hadn't said anything about never hearing the end of it now...
You made the same birdie I did damn it

Figured out a bit of a hitch in the swing, and have been hitting the Max great. 5/7 fairways and one of those was was intended to play down another fairway for a shortcut. Only miss was the 2nd and the ball ran through has me stoked for next week as well as how much the Stack system has been paying off. Such a forgiving head that makes so-so swings turn out good to great.

Stack system is really helping you dude. You were crushing some drives in SC.

All in on the Max at this point. Loved that the Max D kept me in the fairway, but the Max is so forgiving and I'm seeing distance gains. Oddly enough putting the max a degree down (9.5) and in the draw setting has me seeing exactly what I want to see when I hit it good. LinQ White stiff is the shaft (thanks again @Golfers Anonymous). Pretty excited for the rest of the year and next. Gonna try to get some flexibility and strength back during the offseason, looking forward to this combo for the foreseeable future.

"Triple Diamond LS does not go left. When I’m confident in the shot shape, I can take fun and aggressive lines like these!!! I’m playing in a scramble next weekend and I intend to go bonkers with this driver 😁 "

AMEN! I recently picked up a TD LS head as i had gotten tired of my max missing left. Those over draw/hook misses are so damaging. And that was with it lofted down and 6g of lead tape on the toe.

TD LS is far more forgiving than its billed. Unless I make a dreadfully bad swing, 99% of the time, the miss is right. Im of the opinion that a 2 way miss is just about the worst thing in golf. I didnt love the sound at first, but i put a heavier weight in the rear (44'' playing length) and that quieted the sound nicely. Also up a few mpg in swing speed as Im just swinging freely knowing where the miss will be.

Got a good range session in with both Callaway Rogue ST drivers. Something finally clicked. Here's to hoping the driving yips are gone! Can't wait to get these to the course!

It’s weird I can hit the LS well at range but tense up or something on course. Think this winter I’ll probably tinker and maybe go get a fitting to find a true fit shaft to me as it’s the shaft and not my swing right 🫠🤣

This combo continues to do everything I need. Super forgiving, and plenty of distance. Even on mis-hits, I have had a few the last 2 weeks that shouldn't have made it off the teebox that ended up straight and in the middle of the fairway. Killer combo!

This combo continues to do everything I need. Super forgiving, and plenty of distance. Even on mis-hits, I have had a few the last 2 weeks that shouldn't have made it off the teebox that ended up straight and in the middle of the fairway. Killer combo!
Max is such a great all around driver. So forgiving and produces great ball speed. Absolutely love the forgiveness off the face as it makes so so swings look like you stepped up to the tee with a plan.

Still having fun with the Max LS. Kind of lost my swing for a little while. Went back to my original set-up routine and things have been much better. Great club!

"Triple Diamond LS does not go left. When I’m confident in the shot shape, I can take fun and aggressive lines like these!!! I’m playing in a scramble next weekend and I intend to go bonkers with this driver 😁 "

AMEN! I recently picked up a TD LS head as i had gotten tired of my max missing left. Those over draw/hook misses are so damaging. And that was with it lofted down and 6g of lead tape on the toe.

TD LS is far more forgiving than its billed. Unless I make a dreadfully bad swing, 99% of the time, the miss is right. Im of the opinion that a 2 way miss is just about the worst thing in golf. I didnt love the sound at first, but i put a heavier weight in the rear (44'' playing length) and that quieted the sound nicely. Also up a few mpg in swing speed as Im just swinging freely knowing where the miss will be.
I wish mine did not go left. I still seem to be able to turn this bad boy over and welcome myself to a fore left kind of day.

Max is such a great all around driver. So forgiving and produces great ball speed. Absolutely love the forgiveness off the face as it makes so so swings look like you stepped up to the tee with a plan.
Truly one of the best I've ever hit. I'm in hard ponder mode for matching 3/5 wood(with linq's to match of course).

Truly one of the best I've ever hit. I'm in hard ponder mode for matching 3/5 wood(with linq's to match of course).
With your speed, a 5 wood could be a great club for you

Back