2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

I continue to be impressed with the Rogue ST TD LS (w/ Ventus black 7S). I hit it well. Mishits are clear (sound) but outcomes are pretty good. I love pairing it with the CS X LS ball. I get these low flight driver that roll and roll. They are easy to control. I can also loft it up into the atmosphere when needed. It's a club that feels like I can't get into too much trouble left or right, at least as long as I do my job. Very nice driver.

Most of my local buddies are on a constant driver search. I am happy that I found a good one.

Is the Rogue ST line the best driver line ever?
Can confirm😁

I know you have one but after hitting three of the four head in the line this year that are all able to do a different job very effectively, I believe it's FOR SURE, the best performing line Callaway has ever put out!

Best looking too!

I've actually seen more Rogue STs this year at my home course than any other driver. It's really cool! Especially since Callaway wasn't one I usually saw a ton of here

Haven’t played in a few weeks. Subbing in a league tomorrow so really looking forward to taking out the ST Max. It’s easily my favorite club in the bag

It's showing up today. Unreal!
Well shucks. Wasn’t my driver. But it was my repaired Apex TCB 7i so still a win! The short wait will continue for the driver lol

Is the Rogue ST line the best driver line ever?
without a doubt!

Just popped in an Accra TZ5 to replace the FX 2.0 I've been playing, with an early tee time set for Friday. Looking forward to seeing the new shaft on the course.

without a doubt!

Just popped in an Accra TZ5 to replace the FX 2.0 I've been playing, with an early tee time set for Friday. Looking forward to seeing the new shaft on the course.
Looking forward to your thoughts on that combo.

Ditched the Rogue max d went back to The Tsi2 driver .. Giving up to many yards of the tee. It's a better fit for me.

Looking forward to your thoughts on that combo.
TZ5 is everything the FX 2.0 was but a little tighter. Plug and play for me. Maybe a touch higher ball flight but that could have been the ball or it could have been the day. Definitely bagging this combo for the foreseeable

TZ5 is everything the FX 2.0 was but a little tighter. Plug and play for me. Maybe a touch higher ball flight but that could have been the ball or it could have been the day. Definitely bagging this combo for the foreseeable
Love hearing that. If you get a chance drop some thoughts as you get more time in the ACCRA thread on that shaft, we know tons of THPers are looking for feedback

Love hearing that. If you get a chance drop some thoughts as you get more time in the ACCRA thread on that shaft, we know tons of THPers are looking for feedback
I will for sure. Haven't gotten any spin numbers but I do have a buddy with a trackman. Just haven't made my way to his place to see.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I just went through a short period of not hitting the ST Max as well as I was. Figured it out and did well in League yesterday. Got 9 in tonight and I have never hit it better. Love the Ventus Blue 5S velocore in this driver and can't wait until tomorrow morning.When my driver went bad I had just dialed in my irons. With both working I expect to score well.

I had my best driving day ever today with the Triple Diamond LS. Took driver 12 times, averaged 276 off the tee, and had a shot at every single green in two. Need to harness this energy!

1660501261512.png

Had a bad start to my day with the Max but ended with seven straight fairways on the back nine. I've never done that before. Confidence is high going in to Myrtle with the Max. Good thing too since it does't look like the replacement LS is going to be here. I don't even think it's shipped 😔

Rogue ST Max playing at 10.5 with a Nippon Reggio Formula M X65 and I think it might be the perfect combo currently. I needed something stiffer to go with my new takeaway and this one has the right feel to it.

Going to let it run for a few weeks as I just love the head.

I am an absolute nightmare off the tee currently well I mean it’s been all year for the most part between the Max and LS heads. My tinkering mind thinks maybe I need to go back to a Hzrdus shaft in driver. Any lefties have any Hzrdus’ shafts sitting unused 😂😂😂 I mean it has to be the shaft right

I had a pretty lackluster day with driver on Monday for the FSGA tournament. After our second hole, I couldn't really find the middle of the face, and if I did I was offline. Then we got to the last hole of the day, the short par 4 8th. I don't know if anyone lasered it to get an actual yardage, but it shows 280 on the card. I played for some pull, with safety right if it went straight. Oh, it went straight, straight at the flag. We drove up and the ball was towards the back of the green, about 35 feet past the hole. Two putt bird. @MWard said he felt lucky to have witnessed it.

For the 50 and under division, there were five birdies on that hole. Our group had three of them.

Screenshot_20220824-093248_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
Any lefties have any Hzrdus’ shafts sitting unused
Just an FYI, you don't need a LH adapter. You can use an RH adapter just fine. Lie stays the same on them, you'll just put the loft you want on the opposite side. An example is if you want -1/N, you'd set the RH adapter to +2/N.

So I played two different heads and three different shafts this weekend in five rounds in SC.

10/14
9/14
11/13
9/12

Total of 39/53 = 74% fairways on four courses I've never played before. I don't have fairway stats for the 5th round since it was a shamble and I didn't keep track.

But that's a higher percentage of fairways than I've ever hit before. Especially through four different rounds. It speaks absolute volumes on the performance these heads give (Max and Max LS).

My issue was distance while I was down there and my lack of it led to higher scores than I would have liked. But looking over it, I wasn't hitting as short as I thought. Yes, my carry was quite short compared to what I normally expect, but if there was even the slightest bit of rollout (there was almost zero all weekend), I bet I would have played better while not having to hit long irons in to greens 50% of the time.

I hit some drives I was REALLY proud of some of these days, and can only imagine how far they would have actually gotten with any roll.

Going over the numbers, I'm proud of how these drivers performed and I don't think I have much to worry about going forward as long as we aren't playing CPO with zero roll out. Granted, those shots that didn't hit the fairway were absolute crap drives, but that's not the heads. That's allllllll me :LOL:

A. I can't believe I didn't ask to hit @RealPretendPsychic Triple Diamond on the trip. I didn't want to give him any bad mojo as he was pounding the golf ball (and he plays xtra stiff for some insane hulkish reason) but man I want to try the Triple Diamond.

B. After going through every LinQ colored shaft possible on Wednesday's practice round, @Golfers Anonymous had me pinned down to a LinQ White stiff shaft set at -1 Draw. And it was working wonders full me all week. Love love love the combo so much. Super pumped to put it in play tonight for league.

Just an FYI, you don't need a LH adapter. You can use an RH adapter just fine. Lie stays the same on them, you'll just put the loft you want on the opposite side. An example is if you want -1/N, you'd set the RH adapter to +2/N.
This is how mine is configured with the Lin-Q black. Works like a dream!

After a weekend of golf in Myrtle, I am more confident when I am ripping at this driver than steering it. Just trust it

Back