2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Most arsenal fans fit that, unfortunately, but so does Jordan
tyler labine wait a minute GIF by HULU

If you haven't watched it, search for ArsenalTV on YouTube and listen to the fans
Oh I know who they are. Terrible. I refuse to be lumped in with them

I have first hand experience of living with a season ticket holder during the invincible season 😬😭🤮
my lawd - that had to be insufferable.

Chilwell and Nkunku out again with injury. My lord this team is cursed. Also, it's always weird when games start at 4 on a weekday because the UK hasn't hit DST yet.

Are you sure about the 'lower salary' part? Enzo £100m, Mudryk £80+, not exactly Lidl players are they?
Salaries, not transfer fees. When you compare the yearly hit of the transfer fee is often less than what players are paid in salaries.

Enzo, Mudryk, Caicedo and the lot are on lower salaries than usually for players bought with bigger sums.

I'm not saying the system or idea has worked. But I see what they tried to do. And have failed miserably so far.

Mudryk just stole the ball from Gallagher's feet but managed to run himself into scoring a goal. Weird match.

Teams who play football like Porto play football should be relegated out of UEFA.

As I was saying.... Well done Arsenal, they were the better side today and good to see them move on.

(let’s try this again)

london football GIF by Arsenal

Back