2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

When do you think the lawyers will try the 'state secrets' defense for why they can't show where the money is or came from?
If I had to bet, the Premier League lawyers and officials are delaying their verdict to sort out which Bugatti trim to get and which airlines they want to travel on, all paid for by the personal investments from anonymous donors.

If I had to bet, the Premier League lawyers and officials are delaying their verdict to sort out which Bugatti trim to get and which airlines they want to travel on, all paid for by the personal investments from anonymous donors.
And using the following defense
mr narrins GIF

And using the following defense
mr narrins GIF
"My personal finances are not a subject of this investigation."

-British guy who looks like this:
british-man-referring-to-little-black-book-BFBB40.jpg

Sheffield Utd just isn't very good. Bless their hearts. They are just swimming in waters above their heads right now.

Havertz comes through in the 84th min to put Arsenal up on Brentford. Solid header that the keeper had a hand on but couldn't secure or deflect.

That was a cagey match.
I was entertained. Brentford would not go away and were really close to ruining Arsenal’s day with a late goal

MC - Liverpool game has been really entertaining. City scored early but Liverpool has pretty much controlled the game.

Arsenal top of the table!

Back