2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Sim session this morning and will get an outside round tomorrow morning in the cold. Plan to use this off the tee a good bit if the driver goes off line.

Spent a good chunk of time hitting this the last few days, but I want to talk less about what I am seeing, and more about how it fits in my bag. At least I think I can explain it. Im getting distance out of this thing on par with my 2nd driver I as hitting previously in the spot. I am not sure why I wouldn't go driver, right to this and then into either a 4 hybrid or my irons. I can take a big cut and have it fall in that 235 range or back off a bit and still get 215 out of it.

Its a bit oversized than what I am used to in a hybrid, but I think that is giving me a bit more confidence to swing away. Im seeing lower spin, straight flight that doesn't launch too high at all.

I continue to believe that this is one of the more forgiving clubs I have hit in this spot, while not giving up the versatility I have to sacrifice with the 2nd driver.
This is really exciting for me as I've got 2 drivers in the bag and mixing up the top end may lead me to pull one out and add a club in somewhere else which might help me

On a depressing note, my Paradym Super Hybrid 2 was delivered yesterday and due to having family in town I've yet to be able to hit a single ball with it

On course today and had more of a leftward start line with my draw. Wasn’t bad misses but came down to ball position that somehow was creeping forward. Still really enjoying this club at its spot in the bag.

The 18 & 24 have made me not want any hybrid replacements this year. That’s the first time in a number of years that I’ve been happy with both hybrid spots.

Still haven't hit mine but put my grip of choice on it this evening and we are expecting warmer weather this week

Finally got some range time with the SuperHybrid 2 and I'm excited with how easy it is to hit. This weekend I'm going to try to play and this will be in place of my 3 wood. I was definitely seeing a draw bias at the range. My shot shape is normally a draw and I had a few of these going much further left than I normally like to see. I was able to straighten it out but @xThor is there a cog that works with the Paradym Super Hybrid to make it more fade biased / flatter?

Finally got some range time with the SuperHybrid 2 and I'm excited with how easy it is to hit. This weekend I'm going to try to play and this will be in place of my 3 wood. I was definitely seeing a draw bias at the range. My shot shape is normally a draw and I had a few of these going much further left than I normally like to see. I was able to straighten it out but @xThor is there a cog that works with the Paradym Super Hybrid to make it more fade biased / flatter?

Hmmm. Yes and no.
Hybrids are designed to go left, I think that’s why the UW has been a unicorn, and why the ai uw on tour is getting a little traction.

That said, there is a flat cog that exists, but unfortunately it is only available on tour. Not something you could get. You could dynamically flatten it going a little shorter, but, not ideal.
The only other option would be taking the loft down on the cog, it’ll open the face a little bit.

Hmmm. Yes and no.
Hybrids are designed to go left, I think that’s why the UW has been a unicorn, and why the ai uw on tour is getting a little traction.

That said, there is a flat cog that exists, but unfortunately it is only available on tour. Not something you could get. You could dynamically flatten it going a little shorter, but, not ideal.
The only other option would be taking the loft down on the cog, it’ll open the face a little bit.
I was thinking about dropping it to 15 degrees to see if that takes some of the curve out. I will play with it. But that flat cog sounds interesting.. is it specifically for hybrids? I know you say it isn't something I can get which makes me want to get it even more..lol

I was thinking about dropping it to 15 degrees to see if that takes some of the curve out. I will play with it. But that flat cog sounds interesting.. is it specifically for hybrids? I know you say it isn't something I can get which makes me want to get it even more..lol

😂😂

Yes, there is a specific hybrid flat cog (red line cog) on tour.

Oh. There’s a chance I may have an extra one in my garage. If I do, I’ll send it your way.

😂😂

Yes, there is a specific hybrid flat cog (red line cog) on tour.

Oh. There’s a chance I may have an extra one in my garage. If I do, I’ll send it your way.
In Love Couple GIF by ABC Network

I get my first chance to use this on course this weekend and looking forward to seeing if the consistency I've been seeing at the range translates to better shots when under pressure. When looking down this thing inspires confidence for me

The smoke today was real. The perfect tee club replacement and so easy to use around the greens in dead Bermuda.

My 5SH is becoming my favorite club in the bag. So consistent.

Still launching too high to quickly replace the driving iron.

Going to turn it down for next round, but man it’s fast.

Still just been indoors but I'm fighting mine going right as of late and have lost just a little bit of confidence in it. Probably just a swing thing so hopefully will figure that out soon

Still just been indoors but I'm fighting mine going right as of late and have lost just a little bit of confidence in it. Probably just a swing thing so hopefully will figure that out soon
Are you a lefty or righty? Mine has a definite draw bias.

I was finally able to get this out on course and had it set down 1 degree to 15 degrees. In warmup it was solid and the couple times I used it on course I aimed up the right and trusted the draw. I still want to straighten the flight out but it's still very usable as is

This has got to be one of the most forgiving bridge clubs I have ever hit. Bridging from Driver to irons and doing so with serious speed. Laterally across the face, I am seeing virtually no drop in speed.

While I've only been able to use it indoors so far, I'm liking it.
Feels better on contact than the Epic Super Hybrid did.

It's my go to club between driver and irons.............the 3 wood stays in the bag a lot more.

While I've only been able to use it indoors so far, I'm liking it.
Feels better on contact than the Epic Super Hybrid did.

It's my go to club between driver and irons.............the 3 wood stays in the bag a lot more.
It really does feel better doesn't it? The crack at impact is kind of addicting.

It really does feel better doesn't it? The crack at impact is kind of addicting.
I was trying to think of how to describe it.. not as high pitch as a fairway but very solid. It was one of the first things I noticed. And yes, it is addicting to hit!

Back