2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Yeah, that is what I thought. I predict that my call will result in a price reduction on CPO.
most prices dropped today. start at $340. good condition under $290

I reached out also when they hit CPO, was told no discounts yet but could start next week. DEFINITELY ordering one when they get to 25% off or so. The only reason a higher price makes sense is if you were discounting from day one.

probably not quite into my range to spur a blind purchase, but getting closer.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I do have $92 in "callaway bucks" to use, but I'd rather spend as little as possible.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger, because there is only one with the specs I was seeking and I want to be working with it during the cold, winter months.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger, because there is only one with the specs I was seeking and I want to be working with it during the cold, winter months.
Oh this is going to be fantastic! Looking forward to your reviews....

Which specs were you looking for that you found?

I was really thinking about adding a 3w to the bag but this club really makes that null and void. The distances and usability of this club just keeps me from pulling the trigger. This club should be considered by most amateur golfers.

Oh this is going to be fantastic! Looking forward to your reviews....

Which specs were you looking for that you found?
I wanted a 5 with stiff shaft. I have been going from 6 iron to a 5 Paradym hybrid, to a 21* UW. I am not completely pleased with the 5 hybrid spot. I am wondering/hoping that this will work a bit better.

I wanted a 5 with stiff shaft. I have been going from 6 iron to a 5 Paradym hybrid, to a 21* UW. I am not completely pleased with the 5 hybrid spot. I am wondering/hoping that this will work a bit better.
Then it will be a great test - let us know what you ultimately land on!

I’ve got the 5 & 3. Very happy with both, most pleased with the 5. I have a 7W between the 2. Tidy gapping.

I’ve got the 5 & 3. Very happy with both, most pleased with the 5. I have a 7W between the 2. Tidy gapping.
What type of gapping are you seeing with those 3?

5 hybrids with stiff are like unicorns to find, now try that with lefty.

Interested to see why you don't like the Paradym 5H. I just got one but haven't hit it yet, I want that head smaller than my 3 and 4 Super Hybrids for many reasons.

I checked CPO but they don't have offerings with my preferred shaft so I ordered a new 3 SH from Callaway this morning. Ordered the Smoke MAX driver, 3wd and 3SH all with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts. I've previously had excellent luck with CPO but I'm really excited about going with all new this year.

5 hybrids with stiff are like unicorns to find, now try that with lefty.

Interested to see why you don't like the Paradym 5H. I just got one but haven't hit it yet, I want that head smaller than my 3 and 4 Super Hybrids for many reasons.
It’s not that I don’t like the Paradym. I am inconsistent with it. I have a two way miss with it, which is no bueno. I have had some rounds with it where I hit it well. All three courses in my main rotation have par threes that are 200 to 205 yards. In order to score well, I have to have a club in which I have confidence for that 200 yard shot. So, I am experimenting. The Super Hybrid may be too long, but I am going to see. This year, I have a bag with clubs that I mostly replaced in the September time frame. I love almost every club. This one spot is open for experimentation.

Thanks for this! I know everyone is not the same but I go Driver-3wd-5wd and am looking for a 4 hybrid to gap between 5 wood and 5 iron.

I have an Epic Super hybrid I'm looking to trade in for the Paradym. Trying to patiently wait for a discount but I'll probably just order it over the weekend.

Last edited:
It’s not that I don’t like the Paradym. I am inconsistent with it. I have a two way miss with it, which is no bueno. I have had some rounds with it where I hit it well. All three courses in my main rotation have par threes that are 200 to 205 yards. In order to score well, I have to have a club in which I have confidence for that 200 yard shot. So, I am experimenting. The Super Hybrid may be too long, but I am going to see. This year, I have a bag with clubs that I mostly replaced in the September time frame. I love almost every club. This one spot is open for experimentation.

Thx. Not to derail, but is your 5H the Silver shaft 75, or 65 weight stiff? CPO sent me the 65 S by mistake and they shipped new one out pronto. 65 seems light for a hybrid. Just a thought.

I'd probably upgrade my 3H and 4H Epic Super hybrids next year to Paradym SH when they get in my price window.

Thx. Not to derail, but is your 5H the Silver shaft 75, or 65 weight stiff? CPO sent me the 65 S by mistake and they shipped new one out pronto. 65 seems light for a hybrid. Just a thought.

I'd probably upgrade my 3H and 4H Epic Super hybrids next year to Paradym SH when they get in my price window.
The shaft on mine is the 75. I haven’t given up on the standard and, frankly, the Super Hybrid may prove to be too long to gap. I also have just wanted to try one to sort of compare the Super Hybrid to the UWs, even though what I have would be different lofts.

Last edited:
Simulated golf of course, but this morning I had a shot at 265 that was 3 feet down hill. Gave it my full effort and had a putt to the left of the pin of 50 feet. I never thought I'd get there. The LINQ hybrid shaft really woke up the ball striking with this club. I've looked at the AI Smoke hybrid at 24 degrees but it may need to be another Super Hybrid

I'm gonna feel dumb buying a second one of these. I know its a different loft but I think I'll go this way over a Smoke hybrid

I'm gonna feel dumb buying a second one of these. I know its a different loft but I think I'll go this way over a Smoke hybrid
What lofts do you have going on at the hybrid? I have the (3)18 and (4)21 in AI smoke but I’m thinking about adding a Super to do comparisons between them.

What lofts do you have going on at the hybrid? I have the (3)18 and (4)21 in AI smoke but I’m thinking about adding a Super to do comparisons between them.
I have the 16 playing at 15. The 18-19 gap is covered. It would be a 4 iron distance I’d have to figure out.

I have the 16 playing at 15. The 18-19 gap is covered. It would be a 4 iron distance I’d have to figure out.
Try both. I go Super to Ai Smoke in that exact spot

Try both. I go Super to Ai Smoke in that exact spot
Does it launch high in that spot? Thats always a concern. I can get very wrist flippy with hybrids.

Back