2023 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Hit Tour

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new 2023 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls made their PGA Tour debut last week at the Sanderson Farms Championship a week earlier than expected.

Titleist’s tour seeding and validation process for 2023 Pro V1 and Pro V1x had been scheduled to begin this week at the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas.

Continue reading...

Hopefully they keep the - in the lineup I'm not a fan of the new dimple design.

The prov balls always perform. Will be curious to hear what changes.

Also curious to see what the changes are, if any, that are noticeable.

Either way it continues to be a great ball in seemingly all categories.

I just want to know if they are going to continue to manufacture the Left Dot? Or work the same specs of that ball into this version of the ProV1. I love the Left Dot!

Hopefully they keep the - in the lineup I'm not a fan of the new dimple design.
I want the • to come back! Good to see you sir!

Always fun when there's new balls being put into play!

Last time was all about both flying higher and .. V1 speed off the tee? Curious about the goals for these.

Always cool to see how they evolve these designs

I'm always curious about the differences between previous models and the new ones. Also, how do the V1 and the V1x differ? Can't wait to hear. I'll always try a sleeve for fun though.

I just want to know if they are going to continue to manufacture the Left Dot? Or work the same specs of that ball into this version of the ProV1. I love the Left Dot!

the titleist rep I spoke with last month said it was going away at least at the consumer level. But he said some other things that I am not sure were accurate.

I'll try and play Saturday with both balls .....currently playing 21 V1 but loved the 19 X ....
With no information I expect your hyperbole to be life changing.

Last edited:
The ProV1 line has been exceptional for many years. Each iteration has improved over the one before, but I'm not convinced the 2019 ball vs. 2021 ball vs. new 2023 ball would be noticeable to many outside of maybe the tour staff...which even then they might be paid to say the new ball is better 🤐

the titleist rep I spoke with last month said it was going away at least at the consumer level. But he said some other things that I am not sure were accurate.
Damn it! :banghead:

Wonder how much I can get my dozen Left Dots for on EBay?? :unsure:

I am hearing the "X" has been made softer.. Interesting move.

I have a question for the Titleist ball people about these. Because it has to be hard to be the #1 ball in golf and make changes. And last/current version was supposed to be the biggest changes since the original, if I recall. :unsure:

Back