There is an itch to try the 23 since the 17 is doing me proud (what little I've been playing) but I so love what's in my Bag already I'm not expecting it to happen. Maybe in a few years.
23 would be fun

I would like to try a 23 also. I am hitting the 21 farther than I would like to. The 23 might fit the bag perfectly.

Anyone know if the lofts on these can be bent.
I do not know for certain. But would say no. As they are a bonded hosel

I do not know for certain. But would say no. As they are a bonded hosel
Can be bent for lie 1˚ either way on the website, but not sure about loft.

I would like to try a 23 also. I am hitting the 21 farther than I would like to. The 23 might fit the bag perfectly.

Some fairways can be bent if the hosel is long enough. It is pretty rare though.
I have been told that these are not ones to try to bend with the chance of it being broken in the attempt.

Yep same here. 23 would be perfect for me too. I'm holding out for Jman to sell his 23. Pretty certain they can be bent a degree but the couple of places I asked about it they wouldn't attempt it

Yep same here. 23 would be perfect for me too. I'm holding out for Jman to sell his 23. Pretty certain they can be bent a degree but the couple of places I asked about it they wouldn't attempt it
Vultures are circling...

I'll get my Wings. 😀

I’m a 2019 Apex UW user. I’m not 100% sold on it’s going to keep its spot in the bag this year. It could get swapped for another FW or even this updated version. Haven’t been hitting it great during my garage sim sessions, but then the one time I pulled it on the course for a layup shot, it performed perfectly was one of the better shots I hit all day. Back when I was looking at this club, I was checking out that years Super Hybrid as well and something with that club I just couldn’t make it work, so I went this over the Hy-Wood at the time.

Flash forward all these years, and I know there is a new UW, new Hy-Wood, and new Fairways that could probably work in this spot. Those who have upgraded or added this to the bag, what type of club were you replacing with it. If you were like me and came from the 2019 version, do you feel it’s a worthy upgrade?

I’m a 2019 Apex UW user. I’m not 100% sold on it’s going to keep its spot in the bag this year. It could get swapped for another FW or even this updated version. Haven’t been hitting it great during my garage sim sessions, but then the one time I pulled it on the course for a layup shot, it performed perfectly was one of the better shots I hit all day. Back when I was looking at this club, I was checking out that years Super Hybrid as well and something with that club I just couldn’t make it work, so I went this over the Hy-Wood at the time.

Flash forward all these years, and I know there is a new UW, new Hy-Wood, and new Fairways that could probably work in this spot. Those who have upgraded or added this to the bag, what type of club were you replacing with it. If you were like me and came from the 2019 version, do you feel it’s a worthy upgrade?
I kinda added it rather than replaced a utility iron. I haven’t had a wood in the bag for 2-3 years and this was raved about so I decided to throw one in…. It is the best wood I have hit. I can go at it just like I would an iron and it plays like an iron for me.

I kinda added it rather than replaced a utility iron. I haven’t had a wood in the bag for 2-3 years and this was raved about so I decided to throw one in…. It is the best wood I have hit. I can go at it just like I would an iron and it plays like an iron for me.
and you play it at 17 right? how do you like the transition from this to the UT?

and you play it at 17 right? how do you like the transition from this to the UT?
Yes 17, hard to say right now, I wasn’t hitting the UT good at all but switched out the shafts here recently and only been able to hit it 1 time… my gapping up top isn’t great. I had good gapping with 2 UT’s and threw in the UW because I wanted a wood in the bag that I want to like.. and since it had such great reviews I threw it in kinda last second at the lowest loft

I don’t think I appreciated the improvements initially of the 2024–it looks and feels similar so it wasn’t until I got it on the course that I saw the benefits. I’ve found it easier to hit, more forgiving and launches easier.

Cobra Baffle 3 Wood was replaced the 1st day I hit the 2nd Gen

I don’t think I appreciated the improvements initially of the 2024–it looks and feels similar so it wasn’t until I got it on the course that I saw the benefits. I’ve found it easier to hit, more forgiving and launches easier.
I never played the previous version. But I keep being blown away by my 19 deg UW ‘24.

The sound, solid feel are perfect.

I hit a shot with it that I almost never can pull off. And the result/ distance keeps blowing my mind. I went at a par 5 green in two. With the back pin, I was just hoping to get to the front.

Perfect strike , rewarded me with a high bomb. That landed on the green and chased back to pin high. 244 yard shot!

My performance average is 212. I was stoked. And my buddies were just as excited to see me make that shot.

I never played the previous version. But I keep being blown away by my 19 deg UW ‘24.

The sound, solid feel are perfect.

I hit a shot with it that I almost never can pull off. And the result/ distance keeps blowing my mind. I went at a par 5 green in two. With the back pin, I was just hoping to get to the front.

Perfect strike , rewarded me with a high bomb. That landed on the green and chased back to pin high. 244 yard shot!

My performance average is 212. I was stoked. And my buddies were just as excited to see me make that shot.
Love hearing this. It’s such a versatile club and one I’m happy to pull whenever I can.

I went ahead and ordered a 19° with the 80g MMT.
I think you're going to like that combo. I tested the 19* UW with the 70g MMT, and it was fun. Easy to elevate, and so consistent.

I think you're going to like that combo. I tested the 19* UW with the 70g MMT, and it was fun. Easy to elevate, and so consistent.
The 21° with the MMT is just not giving me the gap I want between my 4i.

Is what it is.

So the UW may have been my favorite club today… I hit it on back to back holes.. 1 was a tee shot with water up the right side and coming across in front of the green, so driver isn’t the play. I hit the UW and hit a flighted shot in the wind and ended up hitting the fairway. This is a shot I would never attempt with a wood anymore.. and only hit with a UT but I think I found my new favorite club from around 265-270! It is so easy to hit!

I've been using the 23* UW quite a bit for getting out of trouble, things like chopping out of rough and advancing down the fairway on iffy lies. Compared to most hybrids I've played I feel like the sole is much more up for hitting out of heather or similarly poor lies. It's also great around the greens.

On full swings it has a high flight but doesn't spin too much so it seems to handle wind better than I'd expect a similarly lofted fairway wood to. It's also is very neutral. Typically FWs are auto-draw for me, but this seems to go straigter so there's a bit of an adjustment still.

Would love to see Callaway bring this to the US market.

I've been using the 23* UW quite a bit for getting out of trouble, things like chopping out of rough and advancing down the fairway on iffy lies. Compared to most hybrids I've played I feel like the sole is much more up for hitting out of heather or similarly poor lies. It's also great around the greens.

On full swings it has a high flight but doesn't spin too much so it seems to handle wind better than I'd expect a similarly lofted fairway wood to. It's also is very neutral. Typically FWs are auto-draw for me, but this seems to go straigter so there's a bit of an adjustment still.

Would love to see Callaway bring this to the US market.
Man, I would love to have a 23*.

Back