I'm here! I'll even travel or if you want to see some of Ontario let me know - I can make it happen!
It's only 4 hours for me and I have 2 passports!

Hilton Head for family guys trip in late Feb/early March (likely looking for two to round out a foursome, let me know THP…)

Tennessee with the boys weekend of the first May Sunday.

Remainder to be seen but @Wildcat likes to travel and is a blast at an airport bar so maybe I’ll do what do best and ride coattails for one more later in the year

plus you never know with all the THP goodness next year…

Palm Springs in January
Ballyhack in May

I'm hoping others as well.....

Seems I'm going to Victoria National next year as well now.

Last edited:
Hilton Head for family guys trip in late Feb/early March (likely looking for two to round out a foursome, let me know THP…)

Remainder to be seen but @Wildcat likes to travel and is a blast at an airport bar so maybe I’ll do what do best and ride coattails for one more later in the year

I'm likely in Hilton Head March 2-16. My condo includes a foursome every day at Palmetto Dunes (pay cart fee only). Once I confirm I will be there, I'll DM you and we can set up a round or two.

I've never played Hilton Head....

Going to play with a buddy who lives in Dallas in February. I’m sure I’ll get other trips in.

Myrtle Beach in May with guys I used to take there decades ago.

I'll be in Orlando the 2nd week of January. I'll get to play 3 times.

I'm going over to Scotland (nothing but golf) the last 2 weeks of April. Leave on a Monday come home the following Friday.

Yeah… Happy effing birthday to me.

View attachment 9221969

Very much envious of this itinerary Wardy! My Scotland trip in July is more a couples trip but it looks like we are gonna play Crail and one or two of Dunbar, Gullane, New or Kingsbarns. And we are doing a full assault on the Old! Plus getting out to Troon to watch the Open. Can’t wait!

Very much envious of this itinerary Wardy! My Scotland trip in July is more a couples trip but it looks like we are gonna play Crail and one or two of Dunbar, Gullane, New or Kingsbarns. And we are doing a full assault on the Old! Plus getting out to Troon to watch the Open. Can’t wait!
Troon, you can take a train from Ayrshire and it’ll drop you off in the little town and it’s like a 6min walk from there. It’ll spit you out near the range and where the tour vans are.

Fun little spot to camp is the postage stamp for obvious reasons, and I think 16 or 17 has another solid bleacher spot.

The odds of me posting a whole lot that week are probably small, but I may just bombard y’all when I’m at a pub or hotel and on wifi and make y’all think I still have daylight like it’s 2pm.

Palm Springs in January
Ballyhack in May

I'm hoping others as well.....
In palm springs in Jan as well. Our courses;
Thursday – day 1 Morning Shadow Ridge

Afternoon Vic’s Course –Oasis Club

Friday – day 2 Morning Firecliff @ Desert Willows

Afternoon Mountainview @ Desert Willows

Saturday Morning @ Indian Canyon

Think the last course is the easiest, so theoretically should shoot the best that one :unsure:

@War Eagle

Where and when.
Well, I think we both have our dream Golf Trip that we would want in 2024.....

Other than that one, this needs to happen. We are 40 now (you will be soon), we should celebrate.

Well, I think we both have our dream Golf Trip that we would want in 2024.....

Other than that one, this needs to happen. We are 40 now (you will be soon), we should celebrate.
Facts.

Nothing currently planned. Our usual spring trip is up in the air. Kind of a weird feeling to not have any trips planned. I don't like it

This is where I fall short. I can probably manage a weekend getaway but I honestly with work, family, and the fact that none of my friends play golf, I don’t really think much about planning golf trips. I play locally and am happy with it. I would like to make it up and play Pinehurst at some point and Tobacco Road again.

PGA Frisco in March is only thing on the books so far.

The only thing I have planned right now is our annual Super Bowl trip but my buddies from CA are coming to stay with me in Florida and it will be a golf and fishing trip. We’ve been doing this guys trip with the same group since 2001. In the early years it was a ski trip but the last 5 years it’s been a golf trip to Arizona or Florida.

End of July i play La Cala in Spain with friends from work..4 Rounds and i cant wait.Its miserable as hell in the North East of England at the minute.Snow or rain is knocking most courses for six.If you do get to play its just boggy and wet.
Need some sun.

Going to India for a wedding in late January and staying on a golf course/resort so my wife's cousin and I plan to take our clubs and play a few rounds. Also trying to figure out where to go for our annual early March guy's trip. First year we went to Virginia and last year we went to the Pinehurst Area and played Mid Pines, Pine Needles, and Tobacco Rd. I would like to go back to that area again as long as the prices aren't outrageous with the upcoming US Open at #2. First year there were 3 of us, last year just me and 1 buddy. All of our golfing buddies either have young families or just cant swing a 4 day golf trip. We always have fun regardless.

Going to the Dominican Republic to play in a member guest at Punta Espada. Easily my favorite course I have ever played. Definitely better than Corales.
I will also be going back there in May on a couples trip and will play a few times then.
Probably 1-2 local trips here in Tennessee.

Back