Tour Event 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Memorial Park Golf Course
Last year's winner was Tony Finau

World #1 is there with Wyndham Clark. Seeing those guys paired together again could be a fun watch
I hope they battle it out all season

There seems to be enough here to form a decent morning and afternoon feature group, and some possible good parings for Sunday afternoon. That’s all I can really ask for in these “tweener” tournaments.

Without Aphibarnrat in the field its anyones ballgame

The pros will go low around Memorial, but that track is sneaky and for us amateurs, you have to be sharp, especially on the greens.

15 is going to be fun to watch all weekend. They can put that pin in some spots that will give them fits trying to read the break.

I see a lurking Scottie through 9

SW Kim Playing with Finau and Wyndham Clark, I mean, Going out today knowing you are hitting first from the fairway all day long....

No interest in that event. The non elevated events are getting weaker and weaker fields

Oh hey look Scheffler..

World #1 is there with Wyndham Clark. Seeing those guys paired together again could be a fun watch

A Sheffler / Clark Sunday pairing and we might have a new rivalry in the works.

Not a terribly great field - but it’s a fun course and can be tricky if you aren’t careful.

Trying to get there now. Getting the shuttle busses into the course is very poorly set up. We need police out here directing traffic.

image.jpg
Perfect day out here

Tony having a day!

I would love to see Cam Champ make a run and get back into the golf conversation. Love his game.

That was one heck of a bunker shot by Willy Z

Jimmy Walker just can't seem to shake the residuals of Lyme Disease. He is really struggling.

Here comes Scheff…

Jimmy Walker just can't seem to shake the residuals of Lyme Disease. He is really struggling.
I honestly didn’t know he was still playing.

Oh my Scottie what was that 😳

Back