A Re-Introduction

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
Hello All,

Spaceman_Spiff here, back after a near 2 year hiatus. Many things changed in my personal life in that time span but Golf is still a giant part of it all!

I've been busy in the golf department, playing in the Denver GolfWeek Am Tour and then the Denver Golf Channel Am Tour and had a lot of fun and some success within them. I find my game has improved as well because it was something I could work on without spending money (I swing everyday like Haney preaches at minimum 100 swings a day) and when I can get to the range, but mostly only play at AmTour events.

I still game the JPX800's I won here, as well as the SeeMore I was fortunate enough to test thanks to :thp: and all in all hope to positively contribute to the forums regularly again!

Welcome back to the party

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back Spiffy!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back, Spiff. Picked a great time to come back with all the cool things THP is doing these days.

Hello All,

Spaceman_Spiff here, back after a near 2 year hiatus. Many things changed in my personal life in that time span but Golf is still a giant part of it all!

I've been busy in the golf department, playing in the Denver GolfWeek Am Tour and then the Denver Golf Channel Am Tour and had a lot of fun and some success within them. I find my game has improved as well because it was something I could work on without spending money (I swing everyday like Haney preaches at minimum 100 swings a day) and when I can get to the range, but mostly only play at AmTour events.

I still game the JPX800's I won here, as well as the SeeMore I was fortunate enough to test thanks to :thp: and all in all hope to positively contribute to the forums regularly again!

Welcome back, Spiff! See you're in Firestone. I grew up in Denver and Platteville - played a lot of sporting events in Firestone/Frederick, Longmont, Fort Lupton, etc.

welcome back man

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Welcome back S_S glad you are here again.

Welcome back

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back Spiff!

Welcome back! :)

Back