A thread for SoCal golfers.

Galen Marek is joining the Up and Down crowd for Sunday golf. One open spot left, I believe.

T4K,
any chance they won't have punched the greens by tee time? I noticed that it supposed to begin that day. Trying to convince my wife into making plans this day so I can go out there with you guys.

I would hope the rate should reflect freshly punched greens hmmm...

Reviving this thread as both a new golfer and new THP'er located in SoCal. Still rounding out my first set of clubs, but looking to play on weekends around the Southern California area. Typically travel during the week so don't have the opportunity for rounds on weekdays.

Looking forward to meeting some other THP'ers out on the course.

Reviving this thread as both a new golfer and new THP'er located in SoCal. Still rounding out my first set of clubs, but looking to play on weekends around the Southern California area. Typically travel during the week so don't have the opportunity for rounds on weekdays.

Looking forward to meeting some other THP'ers out on the course.
Where in SoCal are you?

Where in SoCal are you?

Los Angeles. Rancho Park and Westchester are the closest courses to me, though to date I've only played a round at the 9-hole Penmar course.

hey So Cal folks, are you guys playing anywhere soon? Get together soon?
Wonton, and all the other SoCal'ers...
Im in Ventura, and would love to meet up for a round some time.
Tuesday is my normal golf day.
I can also do Thu am, or Friday after lunch.

I can do weekends too, but have to give some heads up time to my wife, or I'm in serious trouble.

Awesome! Im currently in Malibu, but my home base is in Thousand Oaks. Im normally good for weekends, and some weekdays, depending on classes, as i am a college student.

Sorry to ruin your black panther party, but I have a question for you SoCal cats :D

The wife signed me up for that damn Avengers half marathon at Disneyland this weekend and since I'll have Saturday free I'm going to try and get 18 in. Can anyone suggest a good course in the Anaheim area to check out? I've been Googling some courses, but any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks y'all!

Strawberry farms is not too far.

Strawberry farms is not too far.

SF looks very nice! I see the Navy Golf Course is right down the way so I may just use that as my escape from all that Disney nonsense.

Sorry to ruin your black panther party, but I have a question for you SoCal cats :D

The wife signed me up for that damn Avengers half marathon at Disneyland this weekend and since I'll have Saturday free I'm going to try and get 18 in. Can anyone suggest a good course in the Anaheim area to check out? I've been Googling some courses, but any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks y'all!

Lots of courses to try in the OC. Depends on your price range. Here are a couple of recs:

Coyote Hills
Mile Square
Westridge
Black Gold
Oak Creek

You can use this as a reference:
http://www.greenskeeper.org/southern_california/golf_courses/?dMap=5

It's not exactly Anaheim, but I'll be playing Trump National on Saturday at 12:10 with a buddy. I think there's still a spot or two open at the tee time if you'd like to join us!

Awesome! Im currently in Malibu, but my home base is in Thousand Oaks. Im normally good for weekends, and some weekdays, depending on classes, as i am a college student.

Alright my man...lets get a couple more people together and set up an outing.

Tierra Rejada or Rustic Canyon is up that way.
I also have a 2 for 1 ongoing deal at Sterling Hills in Camarillo.
It doesn't matter to me.

I can make it happen on a Sat am too.

Anyone else???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright my man...lets get a couple more people together and set up an outing.

Tierra Rejada or Rustic Canyon is up that way.
I also have a 2 for 1 ongoing deal at Sterling Hills in Camarillo.
It doesn't matter to me.

I can make it happen on a Sat am too.

Anyone else???

I can't make it happen this weekend, but if you're all ok with having a beginner play along I'm in for the 21st.

I can't make it happen this weekend, but if you're all ok with having a beginner play along I'm in for the 21st.

Of course my man.
Lets see if we can get a couple guys to commit to the 21st.

I can tell all SoCal THPers that we will once again have at least one THP Event in the area in 2016 for the Albatross Club members that are there.

I can tell all SoCal THPers that we will once again have at least one THP Event in the area in 2016 for the Albatross Club members that are there.

YEEESSSS!!!!!

Hell yes! Can't wait for details as the time approaches so I can try for my first official THP event

I'm down to travel to SoCal!

Up and Down part Deux?

Can't wait to see what next year has in store!

Just moved from So. Cal to Colorado. Will have to plan my trips back to the office wisely. Even have my send set of clubs in the office in Irvine :act-up:

Back