Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

Bryson annoyes me. He comes across as a know it all college kid.

Hahah. I had a friend say literally the exact same thing word for word yesterday.

Hahah. I had a friend say literally the exact same thing word for word yesterday.
Ugh. I bet Texans wet themselves thinking of Bryson and Jordan in a final pairing.

Enjoying this field. First time seeing Bryson play. Hate the hat, like his game.

5 tied at the top to finish up the third tomorrow? Going go have to be up early tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think today should be a good days golf. 5 currently tied for the lead, and 16 one or two shots back. The majority are all winners. Shiv Kapur -6 through 13 holes, Jaidee with a -5 and Poulter -5 through 13. Andy Sullivan got unlucky on the 9th and ended up with a triple after losing his ball off the tee, apparently it was found after he hit his second tee shot.

Watching DVR from yesterday but has Bryson always been using the M1 driver since it came out or is it a recent switch. I don't think he was using it last month in Australia but could be wrong.

Excited to watch some Saturday night golf, this place looks awesome.

These guys are playing at a painful pace around the greens. Good god. There's no way they finish today

And Furyk isn't even playing.

These guys are playing at a painful pace around the greens. Good god. There's no way they finish today

I would have to guess they are going to keep threesomes and split the field front and back again through, so they should be able to finish I think

Good to see Fowler leading. Hope he can keep it going and finish it with a W.

Rory has hit some bad luck with his putts. Just can't catch a break

If people think watching the PGA Tour can put you to sleep, listen to these euro tour announcers. So lethargic haha.

Rory is really struggling with the reads on the greens right now. He looks frustrated

"It looks like a man expecting to step in a lot of puddles" hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Best way of describing Fowler's unitard.
Hahaha, yup classic. These guys usually make me smile or laugh a few times per hour.

Hahaha, yup classic. These guys usually make me smile or laugh a few times per hour.

I think it's fun. He looks strange by golf standards and they are giving it to him without chopping him down. I can dig that.

Yea, Ricky knows you can't wear that outfit and not get teased a bit.

I'm sure he appreciates the attention and so does his sponsors.

Slow mo on that Bryson shot was insane

"It looks like a man expecting to step in a lot of puddles" hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Best way of describing Fowler's unitard.
Those joggers and the high tops kill me.

Spieth with the late birdie to propel him into top 5 for now, but Fowler is still on top 1 over Pieters and 3 over Stenson.

Rory with a big birdie to move to -12 and just 3 back of Rickie. He is running out of holes and will need Fowler to drop one somewhere though.

Fowler with a dagger on the par 3.

Did they just say Rory is always in good control of his temperament?!?

Back