Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Must be something about texans who play ping today.

--
tapatalk

I'm disapointed hunter didn't thank copenhagen long cut

Rory is on his way to the Red Lobster now... wonder if the One Time guy reserved a 3rd seat for Hunter?

Rory is on his way to the Red Lobster now... wonder if the One Time guy reserved a 3rd seat for Hunter?

When the food arrives, he'll yell, "BOOM SHAKALAKALAKA!", point to his mouth, and yell, "GET IN THE HOLE!"

I like your avatar Putting4Eagles :D!
Thanks buddy! Huge win for Mahan.

I might have to go back to my original Mahan avy later this week but for now I'll keep this one going.

This puts Mahan in the top 10 in the world rankings, it might not be long and he could find himself the highest ranked American if he keeps this up.

Nice play Hunter.

When the food arrives, he'll yell, "BOOM SHAKALAKALAKA!", point to his mouth, and yell, "GET IN THE HOLE!"

I'm literally laughing out loud.

Heck ya...finally! Score one for a flat brimmer on the PGA Tour!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I think i took the bacon in our tournament

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I think it's your win, One-T! Congrats!

Nice win One T!

Very good tournament for Mahan. I only caught the last few holes.

Congrats to Mahan, but I was cheering for Rory.

Yeah...now i need to look back and see what you boys promised as prizes. If you didnt promise something then you better make something up...hahah...i kid. Not really though.

Yeah...now i need to look back and see what you boys promised as prizes. If you didnt promise something then you better make something up...hahah...i kid. Not really though.

My gift to you is being emailed. I hope you like pics of me in the buff.

missed in all the mahan hoopla, mark wilson quietly dismissed moobs 1 up in the 3rd place match.

Cb...i would prefer castanza style pics.

Thanks buddy! Huge win for Mahan.

I might have to go back to my original Mahan avy later this week but for now I'll keep this one going.

This puts Mahan in the top 10 in the world rankings, it might not be long and he could find himself the highest ranked American if he keeps this up.

You won the battle of the avatars P4B. Hope they battle it out another time again this year.

Great with for Hunter. Rory just didnt have it today. Great win for Wilson too! Between him and Stricker, it was a good showing for the cheeseheads this week!

OneT, looks like you are the WGC bracket winner. When you get a chance, PM me your shipping address and I will have GG ship your THP! t-shirt to you. Nice job man.

OneT, looks like you are the WGC bracket winner. When you get a chance, PM me your shipping address and I will have GG ship your THP! t-shirt to you. Nice job man.

Congrats One-T!!

yeah let me know it too so i can send the headcover

Back