Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Is it normal for a company to trash their previous product as much as TM did in the R11s commercial?

Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird too.

Is it normal for a company to trash their previous product as much as TM did in the R11s commercial?

I noticed the same thing last week when I saw the commercial. Yeah, screw the R11, trash... get the R11s!

I don't think so. Questionable marketing at best IMO.

Watch Mahan overshoot or undershoot the hole, and still go up and down to halve the hole and win the match...

Watch Mahan overshoot or undershoot the hole, and still go up and down to halve the hole and win the match...

hole high, this is over

That should just about do it right there. I'd love to see Mahan drain the putt to win in some serious style.

Solid shot there.

I don't think so. Questionable marketing at best IMO.
It annoys me a ton, basically saying that what you may have bought last year is now, basically junk in their eyes.

Game. Set. Match.

Ballgame fellas. It's been real.

#OneTime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy watching Mahan play golf, seems like a cool guy.

I find it to be brilliant marketing. They're trying to get people to buy the new one; knowing how great the original was, that could prove difficult, so it's a great way to show the advantages of the new commercial. It also gets attention by doing just what you all mentioned, "bashing" the previous model.

"Leprechaun magic" lol!

C'mon Rory....make a bomb!!!!... .... .... .... .... ... or leave it way short. Fail.

He had it the whole time. Had to hit it.

#BoomShakalakalaka

Yay Mahan! Go USA!

love to see him make it to cap of a great tourney!

Congrats Hunter, nice win.

To leave that short really hurts.

Congrats to Hunter - played a great round of golf this afternoon.

Back