Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

USA!! Lol nice golf by mahan

I hope to see my boy in Atlanta again this year with a couple more wins :clapp:

too bad! Go Mahan!

getting the super smooch!

Stellar, congrats Hunter!

Well it turned out to be a little better match than it looked like it was going to be. Congrats to Mahan, he played well.

seriously Rory.. you finally get one close, but can't give it enough gas? ........

Awesome win for Mahan! I hope this win can fire him up for a run at one of the majors this year.

Fun round of golf. Congratulations to Mahan.

Congrats to Mahan, guy played some solid golf this weekend.

So much for all the thoughts that Hunter would get blown out! Way to go Hunter!

Wasn't a bad one to watch either. Not overly exciting but not really boring! Great win for Hunter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

in the words of my coach, "Gotta get it there, Sally!"

It's too bad that the best matchup of this tournament, McIlroy vs. Westwood, is going to be on Sunday morning instead of Sunday afternoon. Golf Channel should be happy though.

I'll take McIlroy and Mahan to make the final, with Mahan getting a little revenge for the Ryder Cup 2010 and lifting the trophy at the end of the day. That will be followed by absolutely no one on THP giving Sean Foley any credit for Mahan's victory. :wink:

I'm going to quote myself from yesterday, because I'm awesome at predictions.

who names their daughter 'Kandi'?

I'm going to quote myself from yesterday, because I'm awesome at predictions.

Interested in critiquing my NCAA tournament bracket, once the time comes? ;) :D

Good week of match play. Darn good win for Mahan.

Let's see if Hunter gives Foley a nod

Wow, what a champion, saying "Rory's the best player in the world right now." Classy guy, Mahan.

Great win by Mahan, the best matchup though by far was Lee vs Rory. The final was kind of anti climatic if you ask me.

I hate Jimmy Roberts, he's such a little tool.

Back