Adam Scott wins again

MSH134

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
He's really playing well and without the long putter I wonder if he really ever needed the broomstick at all

He's really playing well and without the long putter I wonder if he really ever needed the broomstick at all

Dang it, I was recording it! Oh well, congrats to him.

I was surprised that shot stayed out of the drink on 18. He seems to have to hit stick right now. Congrats going back to back.

When your lucky your lucky! Good for him!

Very happy Aussie right here. Good to see Adam playing well. Hopefully Day can continue on from last years form and we can have a couple of strong Australians for a while to come. Would be great to see them both back here later in the year playing against each other at home.

Scotts a lot like Rory. Absolutely beautiful swing, just needs the putter working and he can compete in any tournament. Doesn't quite have he final gear that Rory possesses, but there is a reason Scott used to be #1.

Adam Scott doesn't own luck. He's just that good.
While I definitely agree and I think Scott will be back in the top 5 before too long, that second shot on 18 got pretty damn lucky it didn't go in the water haha

Nice start to the season for him

Great start for Adam. I didn't see this coming but it is nice to see him playing so well.

While I definitely agree and I think Scott will be back in the top 5 before too long, that second shot on 18 got pretty damn lucky it didn't go in the water haha
Luck favors the prepared.

He's playing steady golf right now. Got the benefit of the field crumbling today a bit, too.

Glad to see him win today, really just love watching him play, his swing is just something I wanna copy so bad

He's playing steady golf right now. Got the benefit of the field crumbling today a bit, too.

True. But Adam dropped a few crumbs on the front nine.

That second shot on 18 was crazy. He was so close to putting it in the water

I have always been an Adam Scott fan and am glad to see him playing well again. He was the reason I first went with the broomstick a couple years ago. He is obviously adapting well to the short putter again. Not to mention this dude has the best swing in the history of golf. His golf swing is comparable to Ken Griffey Jr's baseball swing...silky smooth!

I've always liked Freddie Couples swing the best - could sit with a bunch of beers and watch it all day. Adam's swing is right up there with Freddie's IMO.

Anybody else impressed with Scott's demeanor after hit that dreadful sand shot? Some guys (cough cough ... Tiger Woods ... cough cough) would've have singed the green with a string of profanity and someone in the gallery might have been killed when he threw his club. Scott knew it was awful, and embarrassing, and potentially expensive and just went right on to the next shot. That is professional-ism, imo.

Anybody else impressed with Scott's demeanor after hit that dreadful sand shot? Some guys (cough cough ... Tiger Woods ... cough cough) would've have singed the green with a string of profanity and someone in the gallery might have been killed when he threw his club. Scott knew it was awful, and embarrassing, and potentially expensive and just went right on to the next shot. That is professional-ism, imo.

I agree that was big time character right there - held his poise when it could have gotten really ugly.
Just read a great article on Adam by Dottie Pepper on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/...es-again-belongs-golf-elite-back-back-victory

This guy deserves to be in the golf's elite. Strange how we all gave up on him.

I agree that was big time character right there - held his poise when it could have gotten really ugly.
Just read a great article on Adam by Dottie Pepper on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/...es-again-belongs-golf-elite-back-back-victory

This guy deserves to be in the golf's elite. Strange how we all gave up on him.

To be fair, its forgotten that he decided to not play much golf. Hard to be considered elite by the fans, when his playing is at a minimum.

When has Tiger threw a club a fans?

To be fair, its forgotten that he decided to not play much golf. Hard to be considered elite by the fans, when his playing is at a minimum.

I don't blame him for taking time off to rework his game - full credit for making that time off count.

I don't blame him for taking time off to rework his game - full credit for making that time off count.

I wasnt blaming him. Merely pointing out that its hard to be talked about in the same breath as the elite, when you are not playing with the elite.
It would be like saying last year Andrew Luck was the best QB in the NFL, despite the fact that he was hurt all year. Adam Scott is a fantastic golfer, but to be talked about in the elite, you have to play.

Back