JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think?

The Idea MB2 Irons are specifically designed with better players in mind. This set of tour-proven muscle-back irons features a raw finish that allows for maximum groove volume and better feel. The MB2 Irons feature brass weight plugs in the sole area that lowers the center of gravity (CG) for precise shot shaping and control.

idea_mb2.jpg

537_2.jpg

Idea-MB2-P-face.jpg

I love everything but the brass plugs.

They are gorgeous, but nigh-on obsolete at this point.

I think they look awesome. What handicap level did they design these for?

They look interesting to me. I like the milled top edge, it looks sweet.

• Admin
I think they look awesome. What handicap level did they design these for?

They are MB's, so they are for whatever person feels as though musclebacks will help their game.

I'd game those... If I had the game to play them!

idea_mb2.jpg

They're over my head, but the brass plugs seem like a easy way to move weight around. I'm guessing similar to a lugnut on a different oem. I do wonder however why it's spread along the club instead of being centrally located.

Looks wise I enjoy the industrial simple style.

They look pretty good. I really like the finish!

They look interesting to me. I like the milled top edge, it looks sweet.

That's all I like about the looks. They remind me of an older style SW with the big flange. They probably aren't forgiving enough for me anyway.

love the look of these!

SW..my guess is that Adams wants forgiveness across the bottom of the entire face, not just concentrated which would require a near-perfect strike each time to maximize the club's effectiveness

I like the look and finish. The clean look of the back, with a milled top edge sure catches my eye.

I love the look of those! That milled edge is sweet looking!

I like em! I think Adams is doing well to make clubs that work for all levels of players. I know blades are not for me, but I would love to hit them just to see. Nice irons.

love the look of these!

SW..my guess is that Adams wants forgiveness across the bottom of the entire face, not just concentrated which would require a near-perfect strike each time to maximize the club's effectiveness

True, I can see the that point. It just caught my eye considering the other company advocates their system places CG in a precise spot. Not saying I agree or disagree with one or the other, just different approaches.

I think they look ok. Curious to see some in-hand pics to get a better opinion.

Not digging the looks of the brass plugs (they could've colored them more in a gunmetal finish to match the overall look). I really like that milled topline though. Raw finish so it'll get some look of wear over time right?

Im pretty sure I saw these in golf galaxy. They look damn sexy in person.

---
- Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

They are some pretty good looking clubs, but way out of the realm of my golfing ability.

i actually really like the look of these as i hit them (not good because idont have the game for them) in GG a few weeks ago. that said, if you like these but hate the PVD finish and brass plugs, not sure if its only tour issued or what, but there are other color schemes available, if you will. one has a more satin look with no brass plug look.

for example: no line across the back either
images

i actually really like the look of these as i hit them (not good because idont have the game for them) in GG a few weeks ago. that said, if you like these but hate the PVD finish and brass plugs, not sure if its only tour issued or what, but there are other color schemes available, if you will. one has a more satin look with no brass plug look.

for example: no line across the back either
images

Now those are hot.

Saw these last week.
2 things come to mind:
1. they look great.
2. they look hard as hell to hit.

Saw these last week.
2 things come to mind:
1. they look great.
2. they look hard as hell to hit.

Lol well said.