Votes: 36 30.3%
  • 40-49

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • 50-59

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
49, and I started playing about 4 years ago.

I am 61 and have been playing at it for approx 35 years. I can't remember :bulgy-eyes:

Kris, 29. Been playing since grade 10, though I never played more than 3-4 times a year until 3 years ago (in the past 3 seasons I've played well over 100 per year and cap gone from ~29 to the 7 it is now; almost miraculous lol). Those high school years I basically just played for the few days off school and b/c I was never good enough to make a team so while the team played with teacher help, I stayed back and was forced to help the girls with the basics :)

I'm 29 and have been playing on and off for 16 years. Really got back into the game 2 years ago and don't plan on taking any more breaks :D

21, playing for about 3-4 years.

I'm 28. I've been playing for 2 years this summer, and I'm gonna be scratch by next summer.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

I'm 30. Been playing for about 22yrs. Not much in my twenties, but want to play more next year.

I am 13 and been playing just over a year, never had a lesson, taught myself from TV.

35, been playing since I was about 14 but just recently started taking it serious and working on my game.

Im 30 and picked up golf again seriously about a year and a half ago. I played seriously in middle and high school and after high school i dropped it for about 10 years.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

30, I've been playing like a crazy person the last few years, but I started as a youngster with my Dad and some old irons he cut down for me.

I'm Esox. 51. Been playing for 40 years, some more than others. A few in there with maybe just 5-10 rounds, but doubt I ever went a year with less than 5 rounds. Played in high school for four years when I was a skinny dude with glasses and long hair who could slice it like a boomerang. Couldn't hit it out of my own shadow. That's when I learned the short game. Eventually grew up and hit it long. Now I'm back to being a short hitter relying on the short game.

I call that The Circle of Golf. Watch for the Disney movie in the next few years starring Markie Mark.

Kevin

Lets see I'm 28 and begun playing with I was 7.

28 years old.

I seriously began playing 3 years ago. Prior to that it was maybe once a year, maybe.

I'm 34 and I have been playing almost 1 year now.

I'm 20 and have been playing for a little over a year now.

Wow this thread is growing!

25 and playing about 4/5 years!

46 and been at it for 30 years. I still suck.

I'm 31 and have been playing for about 13 years. Started my senior year of high school with a group of friends and I'm the only one that still plays on a regular basis. Best game I've ever picked up.

48 and playing for 4 months, well I started back in 87 but I wouldn't call what I did golf. One morning my comander asked "Pasmore, you play golf?" to which I asked, why Sir? He informed me I'd get Tuesdays off to play on the Navy team, Yes Sir I play golf - first round shot a 144 and never shot below 120 the rest of the year. Had no idea what I was doing, but still had fun. Couple of years later my Grandfather who played all the time (3 hole in ones) tried to straighten me out and got me down to the very low 100s. Fast forward to four months ago and I played with my Father-In-Law, and two Brother-In-Laws. Had a ball and now I'm hooked but starting right. Taking lessons and hitting the driving range almost every day. See you all in A.C. - Its going to be Epic!

28. Started playing 5 summers ago, but was only playing 3 or 4 times a summer. The past couple of years I have played a ton and really started trying to get better.

We have a very wide age range, am I the youngest?

Back