Ahoy from absoloodle - wife and golf budette of malemotives

absoloodle

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi there, I'm absoloodle. I'm not sure how much I will participate, but I will at least try to learn to navigate the site. I'm retired and have come back to golf after a 16 year hiatus. Since my hubby just started only about 6 months ago (and he's much more athletic than I), for the time being we can play together. I don't play enough to improve at the rate he has, but I'm fairly pleased with my progress considering how long I've been away from the game. I don't have an official handicap, but if I did, it would be slightly over 25. As embarrassing as that feels, my husband assures me that most of the guys he plays with have higher handicaps than I do.

We play mostly at the VA course in Lakewood Washington, but we will be in Mesa AZ for most of the winter.

I'll probably share more as I get used to the site.

P.S. The "ahoy" was because it's raining so much I fear we might float away.

Welcome to THP. You've made the hardest step, signing up, there is a ton more to this place then just golf. Enjoy we look forward to seeing you guys around

Welcome... always fun when we share.

Welcome to THP.

welcome to the team!

Welcome to our home away from home, THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Glad you found us

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP. My wife and I are both on the forum as well.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you (and your husband) on THP. From the looks of things, he's active enough on here for the both of you. :act-up:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!! One of the great things about this site is that there are a lot of opportunities to meet the people on here as well as just sharing info on line. If you are retired and travelling keep an eye out, there may be an opportunity to go to some of these and meet many of the great people on here. I've enjoyed meeting several people on here at two different events. You can do a search for Love is in the air for an event in the works right now!!

Enjoy the site!!

Welcome to THP...his game may be improving faster than yours, but by the time he joins THP you will have a step up on him.

sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Back