Almost got into a fight on the course today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP is going to bow up to someone one of these days who is a 5th degree black belt that doesn't care how big he is and learn that just because you are bigger than the other guy doesn't mean you get special priveleges in life. I think the group he cut in front of was right on the money with their assessment of him.

I think he's got the message. :deadhorse:

I think he's got the message. :deadhorse:

There Is enough almost violence in this thread no need to abuse fake dead animals too. :)

Should have blown his a kiss and drove on.......

A simple explanation to the guys being passed might have diffused this. "Hey guys, mind if my daughter and I tee off in front of you? We'll be out of your way in less than 2 minutes." If they do mind, skip an extra hole - pretty simple.

Personally if someone comes up to me on a golf course and begins poking me in the chest, I'd be on the phone to the pro shop and then the police. Being threatened is something that we should all take very seriously.

Just my 2 cents of course.

Dumb situation that was handled wrong, As i stated earlier, i would have had a very hard time not being overtly angry had someone started using f=bombs aimed at me and my daughter. It wasnt smart to go back there though. Being big doesnt mean a thing, Im only 5;10 215, and in my early 20s worked as head security at a big club in town, i prefferd guys of of the OPs stature because they under estimate guys like me. I did mis-read the situation i thought the guys were hitting into the green when you pulled around them, if they were on the green it was bad form jumping on the next tee box. Im sure this has been a learning lesson

This is one of my favorite threads since I joined this board. Has the OP come back?

This is one of my favorite threads since I joined this board. Has the OP come back?

I don't think got the reaction he hoped for. I'm surprised he hasn't challenged us all to a fight. Since he's a big guy who can handle himself.

sounds to me like someone instigated this whole situation and then took it even further by going back and threatening another person(s). BUT I guess if someone drops an Fbomb, that deserves harassment, threats and everything else that you think that is right.

Ok guys, I think this one has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back