Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Damnit, I needed a shoehorn!

Seriously though, I am just happy I didnt buy a prime membership for this

CJ8_IBEWcAAGoeY.jpg

$3 off a shoehorn!! Woot woot!!

Hahaha this is pretty funny. Pretty good deal right here though for real:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LJCI53M?ref_=gb1h_tit_m-5_9262_f1b74a72&smid=A37A2LN5NI8XF6

Damnit, I needed a shoehorn!

Seriously though, I am just happy I didnt buy a prime membership for this

If they just called it Prime Day and said there were great deals it would have been fine. But touting it as better than black friday and cyber monday and the deals really arent anything special. Maybe later in the day there will be better stuff but I'm not very impressed.

Could any of you imagine the outrage on social media if they started Prime Day at 3am EST and put a TV up for sale. People would be bitching like crazy about having to wake up and have them be sold out. Lose lose situation for Amazon. Instead they should just stop putting things on sale.

If they just called it Prime Day and said there were great deals it would have been fine. But touting it as better than black friday and cyber monday and the deals really arent anything special. Maybe later in the day there will be better stuff but I'm not very impressed.

Hope you're not as hard on #TeamTradition as you are on Amazon. They were really trying.

Hope you're not as hard on #TeamTradition as you are on Amazon. They were really trying.

At least #TeamTradition wont let me down....:act-up:

At least #TeamTradition wont let me down....:act-up:

You said the same about Amazon. LMAO

This'll be interesting to watch unfold throughout the day. On that note.....I'm looking for a watch.

Could any of you imagine the outrage on social media if they started Prime Day at 3am EST and put a TV up for sale. People would be bitching like crazy about having to wake up and have them be sold out. Lose lose situation for Amazon. Instead they should just stop putting things on sale.

Not saying to put it up for sale at 3am. Go find any mention of the upcoming sale or a time on their website. They dont even mention it at all when you look under TV and electronics under upcoming deals. How do you hype it up one day and then make no mention if it all the next day?

Not saying to put it up for sale at 3am. Go find any mention of the upcoming sale or a time on their website. They dont even mention it at all when you look under TV and electronics under upcoming deals. How do you hype it up one day and then make no mention if it all the next day?

I do find it funny that there is no mention of time for specific items that we are speaking of and everyone's pissed that they weren't available first thing.

Assumptions make asses of people. :angel:

I do find it funny that there is no mention of time for specific items that we are speaking of and everyone's pissed that they weren't available first thing.

I think Toad hit the nail on the head. Put some nice "door buster" up for the people that did wake up at 3am like morons and then roll out the other stuff on whatever whacky schedule you decide.

Its fairly brilliant. It keeps people engaged all day and there are some really good deals to be had. I will never understand true "outrage" (not speaking of those here) over a store putting things on sale. Nobody is forced to spend money buying things priced cheaper. Social media has made just about everything negative in terms of reviewing.

I think Toad hit the nail on the head. Put some nice "door buster" up for the people that did wake up at 3am like morons and then roll out the other stuff on whatever whacky schedule you decide.

Understand but nice doorbuster is all in the eye of the consumer. Only thing that will make that 3AM person happy is if they see a doorbuster that THEY want. Don't see something they want and they immediately take to social media bitching and moaning.

As JB said, it's a perfect lose-lose situation in the eyes of many consumers. But FACT: they will sell MUCH more product than last Wednesday so overall it'll be a success.

Understand but nice doorbuster is all in the eye of the consumer. Only thing that will make that 3AM person happy is if they see a doorbuster that THEY want. Don't see something they want and they immediately take to social media bitching and moaning.

As JB said, it's a perfect lose-lose situation in the eyes of many consumers. But FACT: they will sell MUCH more product than last Wednesday so overall it'll be a success.

Tupperware and granny panties are a long way from a nice doorbuster for 99.9% of the population. But thats neither here nor there.

the shoehorn banter made me literally lol

Tupperware and granny panties are a long way from a nice doorbuster for 99.9% of the population. But thats neither here nor there.

See, but you're focusing on 2 products that many are making fun of. There are several other solid deals that many would love such as LOR Trilogy at 77% off and Bose headphones at nearly 50% off amongst others.

People have an opportunity to get a 40" TV for a STEAL and if they get it then all is right in the world. Don't get it (as no one has yet) and they flip out cause it wasn't there at midnight. Just silly IMO and not worth getting the heart rate up for. We have enough real sh!t going on that should get blood pressure rising rather than a silly sale.

what is this "100% claimed" "join waitlist" "waitlist is full" stuff? Cant tell if it is sold out or they are doing reservations or what is going on

what is this "100% claimed" "join waitlist" "waitlist is full" stuff? Cant tell if it is sold out or they are doing reservations or what is going on

Items with a limited quantity that already sold out. If people don't pay with a certain timeframe then it is offered to the next waitlister.

See, but you're focusing on 2 products that many are making fun of. There are several other solid deals that many would love such as LOR Trilogy at 77% off and Bose headphones at nearly 50% off amongst others.

People have an opportunity to get a 40" TV for a STEAL and if they get it then all is right in the world. Don't get it (as no one has yet) and they flip out cause it wasn't there at midnight. Just silly IMO and not worth getting the heart rate up for. We have enough real sh!t going on that should get blood pressure rising rather than a silly sale.

Those didnt go on sale right away. And trust me brother, my heart rate isnt going up. I am at work just sitting at my desk. I thought we were just having a discussion :beat-up:

Those didnt go on sale right away. And trust me brother, my heart rate isnt going up. I am at work just sitting at my desk. I thought we were just having a discussion :beat-up:

WE are. Some folks on social media are sweating while typing and now searching Amazon for replacement keyboards and monitors.

WE are. Some folks on social media are sweating while typing and now searching Amazon for replacement keyboards and monitors.

Its pretty cool to see the minute countdown and a bunch of deals ready to go. I think the system is pretty darn good.

Its pretty cool to see the minute countdown and a bunch of deals ready to go. I think the system is pretty darn good.

Agreed, I use it a TON at Christmas time. I have a price in mind of what I want to pay and can make a quick yes/no decision on a product. And then of course keeping an eye on things I don't need but if it's a true steal in my eyes then I gotta pounce on it.

Its fairly brilliant. It keeps people engaged all day and there are some really good deals to be had. I will never understand true "outrage" (not speaking of those here) over a store putting things on sale. Nobody is forced to spend money buying things priced cheaper. Social media has made just about everything negative in terms of reviewing.

I agree to an extent, but this "event" is nothing but a scheme to lure more people into a prime membership. for anybody that was already a member, I can't see why they would care if the sales are not as good as they thought, but if you are not using amazon that often and got a membership especially for this day, I can understand the outrage if the sales are not so good.

Battlefield Hardline is $25. Someone tell sposey137634786347 aka couch rider!

Battlefield Hardline is $25. Someone tell sposey137634786347 aka couch rider!

His response was: "I deleted it. No kidding."

Game Golf deal going live at 8AM Central it appears. Nothing I have to have but keeping an eye on what pops up today.

Where'd you see that? Don't see it in the coming up list on my PC.

Edit: Never mind now I see it.

Back