Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

I agree to an extent, but this "event" is nothing but a scheme to lure more people into a prime membership. for anybody that was already a member, I can't see why they would care if the sales are not as good as they thought, but if you are not using amazon that often and got a membership especially for this day, I can understand the outrage if the sales are not so good.

Anybody that spent $99 to save money for a single day of sales, is crazy considering everybody and their mother knew they were going to be hard to come by. Amazon Prime is a great service for those that not only shop there, but also like to stream music and movies.

Looks like Arcos golf system becomes available around 9am

Anybody that spent $99 to save money for a single day of sales, is crazy considering everybody and their mother knew they were going to be hard to come by. Amazon Prime is a great service for those that not only shop there, but also like to stream music and movies.

agree. its free to create a new email and get another 30 day free trial folks!

Looks like Arcos golf system becomes available around 9am

where did you see this? I am intrigued now!

There are a lot of Bluetooth earbuds going on sale this morning as well.

Where'd you see that? Don't see it in the coming up list on my PC.

Edit: Never mind now I see it.

I saw it earlier but dont see it now. The layout of the page and the different headings is really hard to navigate for me.

Where'd you see that? Don't see it in the coming up list on my PC.

Well dammit, now I can't find it. That is the only thing irking me about this is that there are multiple rows of sales. Top / Available / Prime Exclusive, etc. Having a hard time finding something after I previously saw it. Do a search for Game Golf now and then again in 34 minutes and see if you see a price change in alignment with the sale thing I saw earlier. $178.99 right now.

I saw it earlier but dont see it now. The layout of the page and the different headings is really hard to navigate for me.

Well dammit, now I can't find it. That is the only thing irking me about this is that there are multiple rows of sales. Top / Available / Prime Exclusive, etc. Having a hard time finding something after I previously saw it. Do a search for Game Golf now and then again in 34 minutes and see if you see a price change in alignment with the sale thing I saw earlier. $178.99 right now.

It is in the upcoming section. It's confusing because they also list upcoming deals in the available deals section.

I agree to an extent, but this "event" is nothing but a scheme to lure more people into a prime membership. for anybody that was already a member, I can't see why they would care if the sales are not as good as they thought, but if you are not using amazon that often and got a membership especially for this day, I can understand the outrage if the sales are not so good.

I disagree, I would not call this a scheme, it's a brilliant marketing tactic. It's called running a business and trying to gain more customers, and hopefully more Prime customers. I see nothing wrong with this at all. I actually disagree with them allowing people to sign up now for a free 30 day trial and benefiting from the event. I think people should have to purchase Prime in order to receive the deals, but I get why they are doing it, because they hope people will see all the items they have to offer and enjoy the prime service and decide after the 30 days to pay for it.

I was watching a puma watch tick down to go live. It was already on sale for 29.99.

When the lightning deal went live, the price was... 29.99

Easier to find if you go to the Upcoming Deals section, and in the top right of that you can sort it by category. Sort by Sports & Outdoors and it's there.

edit: I was late.

Q Star balls coming up in 25 minutes currently $19.99 dz

22 minutes til Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag goes on sael. $99 right now

Phoenix-right.jpg

Cant seem to find Arccos anywhere so far

I disagree, I would not call this a scheme, it's a brilliant marketing tactic. It's called running a business and trying to gain more customers, and hopefully more Prime customers. I see nothing wrong with this at all. I actually disagree with them allowing people to sign up now for a free 30 day trial and benefiting from the event. I think people should have to purchase Prime in order to receive the deals, but I get why they are doing it, because they hope people will see all the items they have to offer and enjoy the prime service and decide after the 30 days to pay for it.

you are right, scheme was probably a poor choice of words, but the goal of the event was still to get more Prime membership.

I didn't mean it was bad in any way, I am just not sure it would be worth it. with that said, amazon and the prime membership up here are nothing like what you guys have, really not worth the money in Canada

I was watching a puma watch tick down to go live. It was already on sale for 29.99.

When the lightning deal went live, the price was... 29.99

Ferregamo Watch was a huge sale. $999 to $349.

Anyone find a way to view all the deals of one of the sections (Active, Upcoming, etc) instead of just four at a time? Now I liked it better when there were less things on sale lol.

And if anyone see's a golf GPS watch pop up, let me know!

This is terrible.

We were all excited to snag the roomba and it's the model from like 5 years ago.

Booooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes til Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag goes on sael. $99 right now

Phoenix-right.jpg

Cant seem to find Arccos anywhere so far

Arccos is there. I saw it earlier and then again it disappeared but it said 9am

don't forget to buy thru smile.amazon.com to help a charity. If you don't have one, our buddy Jason could use help with Extinguish Hunter Syndrome.

Just sayin

Look under electronics under the Upcoming Prime Exclusive Lightning deals. Arccos is there.

Look under electronics under the Upcoming Prime Exclusive Lightning deals. Arccos is there.

looks like about $240 buy it now on the bay or try to steal it for $200 or so bidding. Interested to see their price

Arccos is on sale for $229

Game golf $139.99

Back