Android Phone Thread

My next phone will be either LG G4, Sony z4, or something cool that I don't even know exists yet.

We're up for upgrades at the end of October.

Hoping they release 5.1.1 for the LG G2 soon so that these battery issues go away.

I switched to Sprint in 2013 and somehow almost lasted over a year before we switched back to Verizon. It was terrible

If Josh didn't have a lot of tour van travel where he's in some majorly rural areas we wouldn't have changed. But since he will be there we needed better coverage.
Yep, that's always been my findings, Verizon is king in rural areas. And that's when I want it the most!

The G4 is on my shortlist of phones that I am considering so I might just hang on a couple weeks to see what you have to say about it

Pulled the trigger and got the G4 last night. Have only played with it a little but I like it a lot right now.

Pulled the trigger and got the G4 last night. Have only played with it a little but I like it a lot right now.
Nice, solid choice. I have heard great things about the camera I will be interested to see what you think of it.

Definitely the top contender for my next phone. The ability to play ps4 games on it is awesome
Wow, no idea how that would even work. I haven't played video games in years.

I'm on my second day with my new to me G3. It's quite an upgrade from my Bionic. Still feeling my way around but l'm impressed with lollipop.
I know the G3 is an older phone but I'm on unlimited data through vzw and I pay out of pocket for my phones.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I'm on my second day with my new to me G3. It's quite an upgrade from my Bionic. Still feeling my way around but l'm impressed with lollipop.
I know the G3 is an older phone but I'm on unlimited data through vzw and I pay out of pocket for my phones.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro
Oh man the Bionic to the G3 is quite a nice upgrade. Lollipop is an awesome upgrade to Android.

Got a Spigen case today

12447671874cb177b3d8513d3a6b3990.jpg

Very simple and adds minimal weight and bulk to the Nexus 6. I think my only issue is that it seems to get a lot of fingerprints on it.

Also got a Qi wireless charger and this thing is awesome.

ea59efcc6ffee6ea8952f0118fd0e9fc.jpg

4c8838c1c0ca688570c04e6af2709c07.jpg

Back to Nova launcher after trying out stock for a while, Nova just offers so many options and customizations. Now just to go find a cool icon pack

Time for me to pick up a new phone, currently own the HTC one(m7) and love it except the camera . I'm looking at the nexus 6 ,anyone use it and how do you like it?

Time for me to pick up a new phone, currently own the HTC one(m7) and love it except the camera . I'm looking at the nexus 6 ,anyone use it and how do you like it?
I have the Nexus 6 and absolutely love it. Really all depends on personal preference, what are you looking for in a device?

I've really enjoyed the Nexus 6, great battery life, screen size is awesome. Lollipop has been flawless on it. For its size, its really easy to hold in hand. It's been a ways back but a few weeks ago I broke down what I liked and disliked about it, Spoiler alert, the likes column was much larger. If I was looking again today I'd have to consider the G4, but I haven't been at all unhappy with my decision, and I was coming from a phone similar in size to yours. I don't think I could go back to anything smaller than 5.5" now.

Picked up the Samsung S6 on Thursday. Finally have it set up the way I like it. Enjoying it so far. Camera is amazing. Now I can finally post more pics to the forum. My HTC One camera lens was so scratched that images just weren't any good for the last 8 weeks or so.

Picked up the Samsung S6 on Thursday. Finally have it set up the way I like it. Enjoying it so far. Camera is amazing. Now I can finally post more pics to the forum. My HTC One camera lens was so scratched that images just weren't any good for the last 8 weeks or so.

Didn't you also have to purple haze in low light pics? That's the only reason i hate my HTC.

Back