Both levels? Just checked my phone and there are 3 sets of levels plus the bonus ones - Tatooine, Death Star and Path of the Jedi and then Hoth as a future update

PS I am on Android, HTC One X

yeah but I'm not a fan of paying another 1.99 for the path of the jedi one

Apologies, I hadn't looked at that set yet so wasn't aware of that

Just got the star wars update, as well as the seasons update, gosh I love this game.

It's my savior when me and the lady are shopping hah

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Just got the star wars update, as well as the seasons update, gosh I love this game.

It's my savior when me and the lady are shopping hah

Agreed, I'm always wondering if their updates will turn out to be crap, but every time they put one out it essentially makes it all better!

Agreed, I'm always wondering if their updates will turn out to be crap, but every time they put one out it essentially makes it all better!

yeah man, I think I have all the angry birds right now, plus I can't wait for the bad piggies update

ybegu4as.jpg

y5ede9ag.jpg

Lol, I want these boxers

I must be the only person who can play this, but doesn't!

I'm not a big Angry Birds guy but I thought you guys might like these toque's
7D9C5970-3758-4666-8017-7762632A0257-3760-0000034A73A6E608.jpg
[/IMG]

Does everyone love Angry Birds as much as I do? Also, who in here cant move on from a level unless they get three stars?

Whos your favorite character?

The new Star Wars edition is pretty fun as well!

my three year old is addicted to this,my xbox never has anything else on it...hes currently going through each level wanted to use the eagle thing to get golden feathers,it is a fun game...star wars one rocks,hope they have it as DLC on XBL.

I'm not a big Angry Birds guy but I thought you guys might like these toque's
7D9C5970-3758-4666-8017-7762632A0257-3760-0000034A73A6E608.jpg
[/IMG]

I know my kids would take any of them, especially the perry the platypus!!!

Currently stranded in Helsinki airport (London doesn't deal with a few inches of snow as well as the rest of the world) there is an entire shop full of angry bird merchandising...soft toys, beer matts....the Finns are proud of their newest export.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Currently stranded in Helsinki airport (London doesn't deal with a few inches of snow as well as the rest of the world) there is an entire shop full of angry bird merchandising...soft toys, beer matts....the Finns are proud of their newest export.

That's awesome! Picture please!

Saw the header for this thread and thought it was about my wife..........

But the games pretty good , the nerd in me loves the star wars one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358527799.383939.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358527813.471163.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358527826.465101.jpg

Angry bird heaven....

That is a lot of Angry Birds. Wow.

Saw the header for this thread and thought it was about my wife..........

But the games pretty good , the nerd in me loves the star wars one

Not sure our friends across the pond got the gag, but I just spit wine across an airport lounge!

I was very surprised there hasn't been a seasons update in a while, maybe a St Pattys day or easter!!!

Angry Birds

I was very surprised there hasn't been a seasons update in a while, maybe a St Pattys day or easter!!!

Yeah me too, I wonder what's going on, seasons has been my favorite for a long time, I love the Halloween ones

I just got the new updates,
Slash and angry birds space rocks I also love the water levels

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Angry Birds

Speak O the devil, I just downloaded the new seasons update

But no Irish angry birds yet...oi

Speak O the devil, I just downloaded the new seasons update

But no Irish angry birds yet...oi

Yeah I think it was more file maintenance update!

Siri speaks for me!

Back