CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Does everyone love Angry Birds as much as I do? Also, who in here cant move on from a level unless they get three stars?

Whos your favorite character?

The new Star Wars edition is pretty fun as well!

Im an Angry Birds addict. My 2 year old daughter has all the stuffed animals as well.

I refuse to move from a level unless I have 3 stars, and often after that, I try to beat it only using 1 bird...although most of the time it isnt possible.

The new Star Wars is pretty fun.

Hard to pick a favorite character, but probably the black bomb bird.

...Or this dude;

images

I'm a fan, but I don't ever go for the three stars. I just want to keep doing more and more levels. My favorite one is definitely the bomb bird. Followed by the giant red one.

I'm a fan, but I don't ever go for the three stars. I just want to keep doing more and more levels. My favorite one is definitely the bomb bird. Followed by the giant red one.
The fat red one is awesome!

Yea he is. Just busts everything up. When I was traveling a lot this summer I played the game a lot. Been a little too busy in the last month, which sucks, because I downloaded every edition I could find.

Same here. I love the new Star Wars one, little guns and light sabers. So sweet.
Yea he is. Just busts everything up. When I was traveling a lot this summer I played the game a lot. Been a little too busy in the last month, which sucks, because I downloaded every edition I could find.

You know, I don't think I've seen the Star Wars one. I thought the Space one was pretty cool with the gravity fields.

You know, I don't think I've seen the Star Wars one. I thought the Space one was pretty cool with the gravity fields.
I like the Space one as well, added a fun element to the game.

The Star Wars version came out yesterday. The big fat red bird is Chewbacca.

hmm, might have to pick this one up, the kids (and I) enjoyed the first angry birds and its been graet for car rides to the in laws!

Love Angry Birds. Just started on Angry Birds Space. I am slow because I can't move on without 3 stars. Little OCD of me I guess!

I just downloaded Angry Birds Star Wars yesterday. I'm a nerd and I love it.

A level isn't completed until it's 3 starred.

I played for a while when it first came out but haven't much lately. Maybe I'll get that star wars one and play again.

I played for a while when it first came out but haven't much lately. Maybe I'll get that star wars one and play again.

This. Word for word.

The Star Wars one looks fun.

angry birds star wars is awesome! played it all day yesterday.
the new features are sweet!

Me and my son love angry birds. Three stars to move on for me and I like the yellow birds. Don't know the names

I am truly an Angry Birds addict, I have all the versions, so far Star Wars is a lot of fun and slowly taking the lead away from Seasons!!!

I'm not huge on getting three stars, but when I have extra time or traveling I try and up some of the levels to 3. But I'm truly addicted to hidden egg type levels, I love those!!!!

That's it, I'm getting the Star Wars version RIGHT NOW!

It comes in waves for me. I'll go a week or two and play it every spare moment I have. Then I'll go a week or two and not even think about it. We have all the different games on the tablet but I've only played a couple of levels on the new Star Wars, looks pretty interesting. One thing I like about it is that there is always another challenge. You can go through all the games, but until you have all the golden eggs and 3 stars there is always something to try and get. I don't usually stay on a level until I get three stars like some though. Many times I'll just try and go through a section just to get it cleared. Then later when it isn't fresh in my mind, I'll go back and play to increase my stars on the levels I didn't get all three. What's amazing to me is that you can fail at a level 50 times in a row, put the game down for a day or two, come back to the same level and get it on the first try. My favorite bird to use is the big red one. The white one that lays eggs can be potent as well since you can get two shots with it sometimes.

I was an addict, I made it out, but with the Star Wars one out I feel like I may have a relapse.

i'm a big fan of the original angry birds.. I don't care for all the crazy add ons, more prefer it for its simplicity.
So...you're saying you prefer the vanilla version of Angry Birds? Plain.

Back