Fun fact; My text message phone is of one of the angry birds screaming "Weeeeeee" when he get's slingshot across the map.

On the 8 hour RV ride from SC to Ohio, I thought JB and One-T were going to throw my phone out of the window. I switched it to silent.

I really like angry birds. I haven't seen the star wars one, but that is a must have.

Before moving to Mobile I coached a wrestling team for 8 years, and nothing was better than angry birds while sitting in a gym for two days waiting for your crew to wrestle. Combined wrestle time my be 3 or four hours, but you'd have to sit for 10-12 hours. I always went for three stars and I like the boomerang birds, they really make you think strategically.

Before moving to Mobile I coached a wrestling team for 8 years, and nothing was better than angry birds while sitting in a gym for two days waiting for your crew to wrestle. Combined wrestle time my be 3 or four hours, but you'd have to sit for 10-12 hours. I always went for three stars and I like the boomerang birds, they really make you think strategically.

I like you more now. Good to see a wrestling guy on here, I coached it for several years as well.

Angry Birds got me through many boring classes in college

Yeah man I have angry birds, season, space, Rio, star wars, bad piggies, and they are so historical

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Used to have the original Angry Birds on my phone but when I completed (3 stars) all of the levels I uninstalled it

Tried the Rio version but didn't enjoy it so that got removed pretty quickly and I wasn't a huge fan of Space but I may give it another go at some point

I have got the Seasons version on my phone but haven't played it for ages, but when I saw the Star Wars version was out yesterday that got put on my phone and even my other half downloaded it onto her phone as well so no doubt there will be a bit of a competition although she says I have got an advantage having played the other versions...

I also tried the spin-off Bad Piggies but I can't make my mind up as to whether I like it yet??

In fact, I think I will be sat playing Star Wars in between games at my badminton match later :)

Thain, I don't know why it took you so long to make this thread but I'm happy you did, these angry angry birds remind me of certain Angry Smallvile and I think of it every time I play haha.

I barely got angry birds seasons last week-and in my opinion it's better than the original. I also got Angry birds Space when it came out and I was sad that I ran out of levels so fast. And then comes Star Wars which is the best so far, it's just sad that you have to pay for the Yoda/Jedi levels haha, I can't wait till the updates come out!

404571549.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm addicted to Angry Birds, but then I've been hooked on video games since Pong !

Finally got through all of Angry Birds Star Wars, now I'm off to 3 stars on each. A super fun set of levels for sure.

Angry birds has gotten me through boring church services, slow chemistry courses, Long flights, and boring shopping episodes with my girlfriend.

Bottom line, angry birds rule

Angry birds has gotten me through boring church services, slow chemistry courses, Long flights, and boring shopping episodes with my girlfriend.

Bottom line, angry birds rule

I've played it a few times, but not often. My gf is addicted to it, she's on my phone non-stop now, lol.

Same as thedue, only played a few times.. GF is more addicted then anything, But just not a fan.

I would recommend trying the game "BikeRace" most addicting game i've played.

Same as thedue, only played a few times.. GF is more addicted then anything, But just not a fan.

I would recommend trying the game "BikeRace" most addicting game i've played.

Downloading that right now, thanks for the tip. Not sure I'll get my phone back enough to play it, but just in case I'll have the game, lol.

There are a few levels on this Star Wars game that are difficult! I am impressed at the level of thought and depth that needs to go into this version of the game!

There are a few levels on this Star Wars game that are difficult! I am impressed at the level of thought and depth that needs to go into this version of the game!

Agreed, it seems like there was a lot more attention to detail as well!

Loving AB Star Wars so far. Who would have ever thought a silly little iPhone game could become such a pop culture phenomenon like AB has done? They're everywhere!

I love the star wars game, just finished both levels and can't wait for the update

I love the star wars game, just finished both levels and can't wait for the update

Both levels? Just checked my phone and there are 3 sets of levels plus the bonus ones - Tatooine, Death Star and Path of the Jedi and then Hoth as a future update

PS I am on Android, HTC One X

You have to pay for path of the jedi when I beat the first level.
Both levels? Just checked my phone and there are 3 sets of levels plus the bonus ones - Tatooine, Death Star and Path of the Jedi and then Hoth as a future update

PS I am on Android, HTC One X

Back