amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
Hey guys I just wanted to drop a quick note. I will have a big announcement to make in a couple of weeks. For the time being I wanted to let everyone know that I am being sent out of state for training purposes until the 28th of this month. I am flying out today for 10 rather intense days of training and continuing education. When I return I should be able to let everyone know what I have been up to and what is coming up in the near future. While I am away I don't know if I will have internet access or not and if I do I don't know how much time I will get to use it. So if you post questions for me please be patient with me getting back to you. I WILL, I just don't know if it will be once I return to Tampa. Good luck all and I hope you all are playing well and I will be checking in as soon as I can.

Have a safe trip, enjoy the training, and look forward to your return to the Sunshine State!

Good luck Andy, have a safe trip.

Good luck Andy, have a great time.

Best of luck Andy, are you auditioning for the new lead singer gig for Whitesnake? :)

I have the inside scoopage! Best of luck with growing the mullet:>)

Have a great trip Andy!

I have absolutely no inside information and am pulling this right outta my rear end . . .

. . . but I'm calling it now: Q-School run.

I will now through my guess into the hat....something to do with the next Big Break Show?

I will now throw my guess into the hat....something to do with the next Big Break Show?

Oh, I like that guess!

If it's correct, please kick the schnitzel out of that Giuliani kid. Golf course or bare-knuckle brawl, your choice.

giulianiandrew.jpg

capte02c5a32777d416da5b2a1cd7606426.jpg
face1.jpg

andrew_giuliani.jpg

That is not correct either.

Oh! Oh!

I've got it!

Spoiler
url

My cover has been blown. I can't get anything past your harry! I am just a few days away from letting everybody know what I have been up to and what is going on. I hope that there are not huge expectations. It is just something that I felt I needed to do if I was going to get better at what I do.

It is just something that I felt I needed to do if I was going to get better at what I do.

Oh. If you had said that up front it would have been easy to figure out.

Duh. Man-whøre school.

Trying out for Big Break in Florida?

Guys us average teaching pros try out for the US Open any year we are swinging well going into qualifiying season.

Harry you are starting to scare me a touch I think you may just figure this out before I get to Tampa.

Golf course design/renovation? Or a new teaching cert?

I'm guessing fitting training/certification.

Back