These came in today.
13055945_1176235989053826_4273016505003787717_o_zpsznsll4ln.jpg

Took all of 20 minutes to install them and they look so much better than the US spec ones its a shame that the car didn't come with them in the US. I did not get the harness for the amber blinkers, that is on my to do list eventually.
dsghas_zpsrakp5m70.png

I have always liked how the Passat design has evolved... That size, with the diesel, is very appealing. And if there is a solid discount, I'll be looking.

have you heard the news about a Passat allroad!?!?! they look sick!

These came in today.
13055945_1176235989053826_4273016505003787717_o_zpsznsll4ln.jpg

Took all of 20 minutes to install them and they look so much better than the US spec ones its a shame that the car didn't come with them in the US. I did not get the harness for the amber blinkers, that is on my to do list eventually.
dsghas_zpsrakp5m70.png

nice addition. i want to add LED tails as well, but may just upgrade it to LED bulbs and leave the factory housing. not sure yet.

have you heard the news about a Passat allroad!?!?! they look sick!

nice addition. i want to add LED tails as well, but may just upgrade it to LED bulbs and leave the factory housing. not sure yet.
Yeah, I think they are calling it the Alltrack. (I.e. slightly cheaper Allroad, LOL).

Definitely looks nice, but I don't think my want for a discount would go far with those. Hahaha!

I've seen a few different reports....My brother is waiting patiently to see what it'll actually be. I'm sure there will be a final draft out at some point.
June.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

309e6739279ec71e53d2a1ed3bc601bb.jpg

This was her before wheels went back to stock and suspension was changed.

Still sooooooo much to be done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think they are calling it the Alltrack. (I.e. slightly cheaper Allroad, LOL).

Definitely looks nice, but I don't think my want for a discount would go far with those. Hahaha!
The North America car will be the Alltrack, based on a golf wagon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

APR Greece just posted this on their facebook page
13235445_1086904484709761_8367736069021522062_o.jpg

If the Scirocco ever came to the US I would want to build a stage III GT24 car like this one. Then I would lose my license immediately.

APR Greece just posted this on their facebook page
13235445_1086904484709761_8367736069021522062_o.jpg

If the Scirocco ever came to the US I would want to build a stage III GT24 car like this one. Then I would lose my license immediately.
i am not kidding, if the 'rocco ever came to the US i would trade for it in an instant. i do not care what the payments would be or how upside down the loan would be hahahaha. that being said, i am a sucker for the Corrado, i really wish they would bring that back.

Love this car. Been averaging 32mpg's even with all the traffic I sit in. And it's so much fun to drive ?

f8144c7ae834d9dc8899932909ca46b6.jpg

i am not kidding, if the 'rocco ever came to the US i would trade for it in an instant. i do not care what the payments would be or how upside down the loan would be hahahaha. that being said, i am a sucker for the Corrado, i really wish they would bring that back.
http://www.vwvortex.com/news/volkswagen-news/the-legendary-corrado-shooting-brakes-are-up-for-sale/

If you have $100k you can buy two rare ones. I too like the Corrado, there is a guy around here that has one and it looks so nice.

before i even clicked on the link i was already thinking this was the magnum for sale.
that is an awesome car for sure.

haven't posted in awhile... but way too many VWs but one of the current club haulers

CgvanM1WIAA4ZfJ.jpg:large

I have a bone-stock 2008 Jetta 2.5, 83K, 5-speed manual. Great car. Needs washed. And vacuumed from my Dachshund hair-farming everywhere.

haven't posted in awhile... but way too many VWs but one of the current club haulers

CgvanM1WIAA4ZfJ.jpg:large
Easily my favorite SUV out there.

Drove from Raleigh, NC to Memphis, TN and back this weekend with some diversions (JD distillery on the way out and a good number of jaunts in Memphis). Even with a cracked DPF and a limp-mode generating hiccup, we made it round in just over 2 tanks of diesel. :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

i want a W8 Toureg so badly!

good looking SUV though.

Those are nice...but my wife is thinking Audi or Acura for her next SUV.

Perfectly happy with my Jetta :)

i want a W8 Toureg so badly!

good looking SUV though.

I've been loving my super sports with the warm weather. The amount of grip is just stupid, makes taking on ramps so much more fun. There is very little body roll when in race mode so the thing is planted. I'm planning on going to the drag strip and to do some autocross at the end of the month that I can't wait for. I also hit a new personal top speed and to be honest I was surprised I was going as fast as I was. I should mention I normally never go "really" fast but the road was empty and like I said I went way faster than expected. I have a few minor things I want to do this year left, amber blinkers, sub frame mounts, new turbo inlet pipe, and probably a full detail before the winter.

Anybody looking for a GTI? I have a 2014 GTI Driver's Edition for Sale. DSG, under 21k miles, 4 doors, Black, In great shape, no accidents, etc.

The lady friend is waiting to see if the new Tiquan will come with a TDI like it's rumoured.

So in a very strange story, while on the Freeway this morning I managed to get a piece of rebar that flew off a truck and lodged it's way into my fuel tank....

Long story short, my car will be in the shop for the forseeable future, and I am renting a 2015 Passat until it is repaired.

Ouch...Who's paying for that?!

So in a very strange story, while on the Freeway this morning I managed to get a piece of rebar that flew off a truck and lodged it's way into my fuel tank....

Long story short, my car will be in the shop for the forseeable future, and I am renting a 2015 Passat until it is repaired.

Ouch...Who's paying for that?!

The first g is on me... After that State Farm will be picking up the tab....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back