Anything at no Cost to you...What would you choose?

A new set of Jaws Raw Black Plasma wedges would be amazing

Nothing currently. My bag is absolutely set for this round of gear. If we are talking next year possibilities, give me all the new Callaway goodness that I know will be coming out

well using your "new club" non-descriptive language is take a country CLUB membership.

if an actual club... fitting would decide but I'm thinking JPX 923 forged would be great!

If more than clubs are allowed, then it's a GC3/SIG10 Simulator Studio combo from The Indoor Golf Shop. I've got the room almost ready for it; I'm just having a hard time justifying it, right now.

If I can wait like 5 months or whatever it will be I'd do a 2023 Cobra bag like @YukonLiving suggested. Outside of Cobra I've been pretty curious about an Edel putter for a few years. Otherwise I'd probably stick with the bag I have but try a bunch of fancy shafts for those clubs.

I could think of a few

well using your "new club" non-descriptive language is take a country CLUB membership.

if an actual club... fitting would decide but I'm thinking JPX 923 forged would be great!
It fits, we'll done! But yes that would be a great choice!

I would probably go with XXIO X (2022) or the new Callaway Great Big Bertha irons. I would get fit first though.

Ping irons, Titleist Driver and fw woods, Cleveland CBX wedges and Ping Putter

The new Callaway Great Big Bertha irons because "free to me" is the only way that I'd be able to even dream about them.

my biggest need right now is the top of the bag so that's where I'd go. Driver I'd probably go CobraLTDx 10.5 with a velocity 3.0 shaft (Dang you @bbutler I still want one of those!) and a 4ish wood, just have no idea which.
If I can ever get home and do my cc fitting I might sell mine if I find something better

Ping irons, Titleist Driver and fw woods, Cleveland CBX wedges and Ping Putter
A few more than 2 haha...but it works!

The new Callaway Great Big Bertha irons because "free to me" is the only way that I'd be able to even dream about them.
One club at a time...be there in a few years :ROFLMAO:

The irons I chose Honma Beres 5 star retail for $30,000. I'd sell em and get Rogue Callaways for 13 clubs and then take my Hacker teammates on a trip to Bandon Dunes.

The irons I chose Honma Beres 5 star retail for $30,000. I'd sell em and get Rogue Callaways for 13 clubs and then take my Hacker teammates on a trip to Bandon Dunes.
Sounds like a fine use of funds

Well - since I’m in love with my 225,s right now….

Probably go for a set of the JPX 923 Forged so I can play around with the diff clubs and set ups.

I’d go irons - Rogue ST Max OS or Halo XL. Give me ALLLLLLLL the forgiveness and launch.

I really don’t want to take anything out of the bag right now, so can I chose a remote cart instead please.

I've received and bought and won things.

I'd go lessons, practice sessionsc range balls,

Ooh f**k, I know, launch monitor/simulator, for the spare BR!

Back