Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Els just confirmed his flight to Houston.

The yelling from the gallery has gotten obnoxious.

Awwww....Ernie....you know you can't hit it there.

I remember when els stay behind it and covered it like no bodies business. Now he is out in front of it.

That does not look good for Ernie.

No pressure in Houston, Ernie. Just gotta win to get to Augusta.

I hope Ernie goes HAM next week...I hope he pulls a Luke Donald and just takes next week by storm.

What's his chance for an invite?

No pressure in Houston, Ernie. Just gotta win to get to Augusta.

It will be interesting to see if he gets an exemption this week after publicly saying that "he could care less". That type of stuff tend to get the stuffed shirts at Augusta a little pissed.

Just got home from the course and turned this on. Not much Sunday drama it looks like?

I bet Ernie holes the next shot

I bet he gets the special invite from Augusta
I really hope so.

Just got home from the course and turned this on. Not much Sunday drama it looks like?
There has been some. GMac has made some ridiculous putts, but Tiger has been playing very solid himself.

Gmac can make the long crazy ones, but is struggling on the shorter one. Interesting.

Damn G-Mac now you can't buy a putt.

Wow, GMac just over thought that putt. That's one of the worst putts I've ever seen.

I can't stand this announcing. If I hear cut one more time.....

Damn, Yani 3/5 on the year so far. Wonder if she could be given some invite to a PGA event? What other LPGA player played in a mens event?

That was Cleveland that said "And boom goes the dynamite" lol

That montage of Tiger wins that they just showed only served to illustrate how hideous some of those Nike shirts were early in Tiger's career.

Please splash it Poulter.

Back