Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Whether you like or dislike Tiger, you have to agree with what Johnny Miller just said: "this is big for golf."

Having Tiger play well brings people to watch golf that normally don't watch golf, it makes interest in the sport higher.

I actually am just finishing writing a 6 page paper on why golf needs Tiger Woods. :)

Classy move by GMac to putt out.

Very happy to see GMac playing well. Great guy that is enjoyable to watch.

Welcome back Tiger!! Nice playing on Sunday - better than most!

I wish he had hit that putt. It would've been huge and fun. A tap-in par to win? I'd take it.

Congrats Tiger, hoping he's in contention at the masters

Congrats Tiger, nice victory.

Love him or hate him, it's great to see him win on the PGA again.

Cool!!! Loving that Tiger is back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well deserved win by Tiger.

Think Tiger will show some emotion or say anything of substance in the post round interview?

Kevin

Not really.

Yeah, Tiger! Glad to see him win, and hope he does it in buckets.

2 wins in a row for my fantasy team. Hope this will get me a spot or two closer in the standings.

Congrats to Tiger. He played great and I'm glad to see him express a sincere happiness and loved to see him acknowledge the crowd like that. He seemed to really have a joy about him and I like that.

So the 3 main favorites for the Masters all have victories this season: Phil at Pebble Beach, Rory at PGA National, and Tiger at Bay Hill. It sets up for an AWESOME Masters in a couple of weeks.

Isn't play slow enough on courses around the country? Everyone is always complaining about it. Do we really need Tiger to inspire another generation of golfers?

Kevin

Great seeing the red shirt guy get another AP Invitational title.

That was fun and I really enjoyed it. Great to see him win again.

Organizers of The Masters must be licking there lips now, the hype and build up with be even bigger now Tiger has a win and form heading into it. Can only be a good thing for golf.

God I can't wait for Augusta now...

Why is brandle yelling

You're all Tiger slurp slurp slurpies. :D

I was hoping to see Ernie finish stronger, poor SOB just can't putt!

Good win for Tiger and Wow has the build-up for the Masters ever been quite this huge? Can't wait!

Good win for Tiger and Wow has the build-up for the Masters ever been quite this huge? Can't wait!

Hehe. I was pulling hard for Ernie but man, he can't putt worth a lick. Hopefully he wins next week.

I feel for Els, I hope he gets it down.

Back