Back to the Future: Irons Played

You did buy those from me! I hope your brother continues to love them. One of the best combo sets ever.

He definitely does. He's one of the few still out there sporting almost an entire Nike bag, he was definitely a homer for them and he doesn't have a lot of budget for club purchases so he's stuck with it. Really hits them well especially considering he only gets about 10 rounds a year in these days.

He definitely does. He's one of the few still out there sporting almost an entire Nike bag, he was definitely a homer for them and he doesn't have a lot of budget for club purchases so he's stuck with it. Really hits them well especially considering he only gets about 10 rounds a year in these days.
Those were a combo set done right. I loved the Nippons I had in them. It tickles me that he is still loving them.

Titleist AP1’s 714. Played better with them better than any other thing.

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread already.

I think the Adams CMB's I could drop and start with those. One of the first set I regretted trading in.

Another iron thread, yes, but hey they’re fun.

Of all the irons you’ve played, actually played not demo’d, what set could or would you go back to RIGHT NOW?
Easy answer for me.... My Apex CF16's. I regret getting rid of them to this day. And that was before I became part of the "internet golfer" world and the lunatic fringe.

Apex CF16's.

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread already.

I think the Adams CMB's I could drop and start with those. One of the first set I regretted trading in.
Spectacular irons. Just….perfection to my eye.

I'm super tempted to buy up a set of the 2019 APEX PROs.....

mp60

In the bag for the last umpteen years, nothing new is better for feel closeup.jpg or performance imo

MP-32

I don't have a lot of sets from my past, but I'd be curious as to how I'd hit my old Silver Scot Tommy Armour 845's.

The two sets of clubs that I miss playing are Cleveland 588 TT from 2015 and Adams Idea A1's from 2006.

If I could only game one of the them it would be the Idea A1's. They were my first set that I really REALLY liked!

If I could hit them like I did in my teens/early 20s, my Wilson Staff FG17s.

Back