SeeMore Golf

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
In a perfect world I'd play the same ball all the time, but it's not and I don't. No loyalty for me. Just whatever I have on the shelf. I have my favorites, but I'll play all kinds of different balls.

Pkielwa

Reaction score
I buy mine based on price: premium balls on close out.

salisboss

RIP Jake 8/17/01-9/21/14
Reaction score
Handicap
I generally play Duo's because they work well enough for me and they don't break the bank. However I do have other balls in my bag.

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I try to stick to pretty much 1 ball: Bridgestone B330 RX or RXS. Ive tried various other balls and for me, the B330 RX is magic.

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
I think the only ball in my bag, today, is the Callaway Hex Chrome+.

If I have more than one brand of ball in my bag it's because the extras are balls that I have found, that I would consider playing. If I find balls that I wouldn't play, I either leave them in the cart for the workers. Or, I put them be a teemarker or next to a green for another group to claim.

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
I only buy one kind of ball, orange e6, but I do play the balls I find on the course sometimes

adamw238

Reaction score
Handicap
In the past I've usually been loyal to a ball for a season. Two years ago it was the Hex Chrome. Last year it was the Hex Chrome +. This year it's the 3up 3F12. I love everything about it (just look at their twitter feed and you'll see :act-up: ).

I plan on sticking with this ball for a while.

ChristopherKee

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
I usually play the same brand ball for 1 or 2 full seasons regardless of the conditions or how I'm playing the day I go out. 2014 ball of choice is the Bridgestone Tour B330.

Scorpion12

B + <-- Be Positive. UP! Not down. Nice not mean.
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I went through my golf bag the other weekend and found several different brands that I have played... Dunlop DDH. TopFlite X'Outs. Those two brands were what I had the most of. There were a couple of Titleists, some Callaways, a Pinnacle or three as well. Those I had found on various courses in the woods, water hazard edges, or as I skirted past the driving range at the end of the outing.

I also have several Slazengers... Raw distance is what the box says. I'm not even sure Slazenger makes golf balls any longer. Actually, I'm not certain that a lot of the brands I have are still made...

But, I'm not loyal and I'll buy and play whatever's cheapest in the store or on sale or closeout.

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
I find a couple that I really like and stick with them for the year.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
I am loyal to whatever I am playing well with at the moment. They year before last, I played some great golf with the Penta TP5's. Last year, I shot some great rounds with the ProV1 and rode with it most if the way, or the Bridgestone B330S, which I was B-Fit for in Orlando and pre-Vegas. I'm more loyal in my bag, than I am to a ball.

threeboysdad

Reaction score
Handicap
Old age
I pretty much stay with the B300's or Bridgestone in general. I'm not afraid to hit another brand but since Bridgestone has been a big sponsor of THP, I tend to stay with them plus I like the balls anyway.

Scorpion12

B + <-- Be Positive. UP! Not down. Nice not mean.
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Guess I'll have to head to Dick's soon and pick up a couple boxes of Slazengers... makes it easy to spot on the course when no one else plays them.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in