Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

Totally get that, but you have all of Dormie Network at your disposal for it. I feel like Ballyhack has gotten a lot of action and I think that's really cool!
Yeah that is a good point. Its a really fantastic place to host an Experience despite it costing a first born.

37 Days until I get to visit....can't wait.

Looks like you’ll be able to see the new babes @JB

View attachment 9170666
oh that does it...my wife would kill me if I went there without her. We need a couples THP event there. She doesn't want to play golf, just wants to sit in the goat pen all day.

I've watched the hole previews on their site and read through this thread so much the last few days

I've watched the hole previews on their site and read through this thread so much the last few days
We have a couple of live update threads coming up with some events next month that you will not want to miss.

you and me both. I also went back and looked through the thread where @JB @JDax @Mmaynard11 played it earlier this year.

Those that have been there, what's the 1 (or 2) item(s) you bought or wished you bought from the pro shop?
I don't think there isn't anything I missed out on buying. I came back with a variety...but wish I would have bought more.
you and me both. I also went back and looked through the thread where @JB @JDax @Mmaynard11 played it earlier this year.
I am for hire for those in upcoming experiences at Ballyhack that want to gain an upper edge. :LOL:

I don't think there isn't anything I missed out on buying. I came back with a variety...but wish I would have bought more.
I am for hire for those in upcoming experiences at Ballyhack that want to gain an upper edge. :LOL:
Just tell me where to not hit the ball... hopefully those huge fairways help my FIR%

Mildly terrified of the greens... maybe they'll be slow 🤷‍♂️

Just tell me where to not hit the ball... hopefully those huge fairways help my FIR%

Fairways are deceiving. You may think the ball is going to end up in the fairway, but when you get up there...you find it in the rough.

Fairways are deceiving. You may think the ball is going to end up in the fairway, but when you get up there...you find it in the rough.
And that rough is no joke.

Greaaaaaaaaat

Those that have been there, what's the 1 (or 2) item(s) you bought or wished you bought from the pro shop?
They have the best logo ever so just fire w/ that CC! If I had one thing I wish I would've bought (and I fired) it would've been a driver headcover w/ that big logo. I did get the hybrid one but I should've also bought the driver.

I made sure to buy a coffee cup w/ their logo and have literally drank my morning coffee from it every day since I returned home. It makes me happy every morning. I suggest grabbing one.

I can’t wait to just rip driver all over this course. Reckless abandon. Let’s go!! Thank god I have @TWright971 to cover for me.

You will have a forecaddie.

I can’t wait to just rip driver all over this course. Reckless abandon. Let’s go!! Thank god I have @TWright971 to cover for me.

Only for the first round, gotta play your own drives for the second. But can't wait to see all the Driver all the time!(y)

Just aim to the side that the slope isnt running giving the ball a chance of staying in the fairway.
I wish I could aim my driver right now...

Back